I started yesterday!

5'3"
    HW: 200
    SW: 195.4
    CW: 195.4
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Finished day 5 of level 1 today. I always get to the middle of level 2 and stop. It kills my knees so bad.

For 30DS all you need is the dvd and some hand weights. I use 5lbs. It kills me though. Even my arm pits hurt lol.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm almost done ...
    Level 2 - Day 10 :)
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what the 30 Day Shred was. I just looked it up and find some of the reviews quite scary - indicating that the routines are not safe and could cause physical damage to some people.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OOO ME! but tomorrow since there is only 30 minutes left to today and my workout stuff is all wet lol but it will be all nice and clean for tomorrow!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and get back into this one tonight once I've settled the kids down for the night. Maybe even this afternoon since its a wet day and the triplets might be persuaded into 20 mins of TV time. I'm 250lbs so its no mean feat but I do love it once I get going. Would be great to do some before and afters. I'm off to the shops this mornng to buy a tape measure!!
  • CardiffSarah
    Options
    I'm starting today after seeing some good results from it on the site.
    I've had the dvd for about 6 months but it's time to actually use it!

Only problem is I don't have any weights at the moment, but will try and get some hand weights this evening when I go shopping with my mum.
    I have 18 days before my holiday so planning to do this every day until I go.
  • mariposa72004
    mariposa72004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I Just started the 30day shred on Tuesday May 29th, Today will be day 3 for me. I must admit that for the 1st 2 days my thighs were super sore but when I got up theis morning I can sit and stand again without moaning. Lol But I also have been walking at 3.0mph 45-60 minutes a day and Biking 30-45 Minutes a day! I am really hoping to see some good results from the 30 ds If anyone wants a new friend just add me!
  • amorgan101187
    amorgan101187 Posts: 129
    Options
    I started Mya 23rd ive ever been doing it everyday, today will be Level 1 Day 8. I have completed it once before (last summer) and am excited for level 2 because it was my favorite.. level 3 i didn't like as much but sucked it up lol.

I have been doing 30min on the tredmill in addition to the shred.
  • dtruandrea
    dtruandrea Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! Will start today! You can you tube the vids!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm all ready to start it tomorrow and do the full 30 days of June.
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow (I already worked out today with a Firm DVD) I found level 1-3 on youtube if anyone is interested. Free workouts heck ya!
  • Aquafly
    Aquafly Posts: 12
    Options
    Don't laugh, but I only made it 11 minutes in and had to stop. I'm so out of shape. All my weight in in my mid section, so doing those jumping jacks felt like I had a 50 pound sack of jello hanging off the front of me. I didn't have a yoga mat. I used one of those thick kitchen mat things until I get a yoga mat. I'm still soaked with sweat from just doing 11 minutes. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be able to get to 20 minutes. Maybe by Saturday I can complete the entire 1st day all at once. I'm trying though.
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I went and bought it last night and did day 1! loved it!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Changed my mind at the last minute and did the Bob Harper Cardio max workout instead. I find it a bit easier on my joints. Maybe for the last 30 days of this challenge I will feel more up to Jillians style. Good luck everyone!
  • sarahlinson
    sarahlinson Posts: 19
    Options
    When I did 30DS I was incredibly sore at first, but if you push through the soreness will go away, you'll see your body and your stamina change...so worth it! don't give up!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3...It was 10:45 and I hadn't gotten mine in today...but I pulled it together and got it done. :) Already feeling my endurance building, and my abs were feeling it today!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of Shred, but I have a wedding to go to right after work and don't know if I will be up to working out when I get home at midnightish...what do you think, do I make myself, or take a day off??
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started it a couple months ago but quite after two weeks when I went on vacation. June 1st sounds like a great day to start it back up! I'm in. Loved it!!!!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Starting today after work!