Baby Names

Options
HelloSweetie4
HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
Just wondering if any of you ladies have thought about baby names and if you already have some you like picked out for when the time comes. My husband and I talk about it sometimes and we have a little list for girls and we already know what our boy name would be. If we ever have a boy his name will be Xavier, we haven't been able to agree on a middle name though lol. For girls we both like Aislynn and Zoey, and he also like Vera. I love Alice for a middle name (we both had grandmothers with Alice in their names and I love "Through the Looking Glass")

Replies

• jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Xavier is a nice name!

We have had a boy name picked out forever; Samuel Alexander. However, if we had a third girl I think we would have difficulties just like with the first two!
  • CandiceSizemore
    CandiceSizemore Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We have had names picked out forever!Of course you cant pick but in an ideal world we would have 2 boys (possibly twins) and a girl. We have Maddox and Miles picked for the boys and Kayleigh Rene for the girl!
  • riverab1
    riverab1 Posts: 19
    Options
    We have a girl named picked out already. It is Penelope Avril, would call her Penny. And Avril is my mom's middle name. It took forever for us to agree on our son's first name, so I don't know what we will do when we get pregnant and it is a boy. lol
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    Yes! Meredith Lorraine for a little girl (ooor Meredith Mae - I was born in May, and my middle name is Jae, so a meshing of those is liked as well) and Miles Thurman for a little boy. Miles is my father-in-law's middle name - but we didn't choose it because of that, it just happens to be his middle name, haha. My husband's middle name is Thurman, and we just love it and want to pass it on.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Of course, we had to claim them because my husband's family only does "K" names. My mother-in-law keeps a list of who gets what name.

Kolin Robert for a boy (normally "Colin," Robert is my dad's name and my mother-in-law's dad's name)
    Kara Hart for a girl (Hart is my grandmother's maiden name)

No idea what we'll do if we have three!
  • Alaynat
    Alaynat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We've picked out a boy and girls name

Boy: Kael James
    Girl: Arya Beth
    We fight over the spelling of our girls name. I like it how it is, he wants it Aryia...
    Silly boys :P
  • lobbyart
    lobbyart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We're sticking with tradition and naming our future little ones after family members- Liam Jakob for a boy and Annika Elayne for a girl. (I want Nik as the nickname for Annika, but DH thinks that's awful.)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Not preggo but hubby has the name Mika picked for a girl and not sure about a boy but if we can't think of one it will be a jr.