Hi All!

Options
Hi! Just joined today and wanted to say "Hi"! I was diagnosed with CD 2 years ago and gained 30 pounds when I had to change to a GF diet. Now I want to get that weight off! I hope this website helps and keeps me away from the "bad" food. Nice to meet you all! :)

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi

If you want to add me as friend please do - I've had coeliacs for 19 years now.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,167 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm celiac too.
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    Celiacs for 7 years and put on all my weight during those 7 years so I understand the weight gain that comes from going gluten free...feel free to add me
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm not officially diagnosed - but am unofficially diagnosed, lol. We'll just go with "reaction trumps test" :). I've been gluten free for about 3 years (or 4? now I can't remember...)
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me - gluten free since Nov. 2010. Was already a little overweight, then gained a bunch more after going GF. Been losing the weight, slowly but surely, since the beginning of this year.
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me - gluten free since Nov. 2010. Was already a little overweight, then gained a bunch more after going GF. Been losing the weight, slowly but surely, since the beginning of this year.
    And yes, I'm a Celiac
  • ajhr
    ajhr Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I hope you'll find plenty of support and information on living gluten free here.
    I've personally been living with Coeliac Disease for most of my life following diagnosis at 3 years old. I was a very sick child but am now largely asymptomatic, which is both a blessing and a curse.

Good luck, and don't forget to ask for help if you need it :)