Awful

Options
ybbuhc
ybbuhc Posts: 10 Member
I was sooo bad yesterday. I'm not sure why. I blew my food diary completely. I'm trying to get it under control today. I was being so good and was very proud of myself. I go away this weekend....oh nooooo. Wish me luck!

Replies

• jamiemonique
    Options
    I was sooo bad yesterday. I'm not sure why. I blew my food diary completely. I'm trying to get it under control today. I was being so good and was very proud of myself. I go away this weekend....oh nooooo. Wish me luck!

Hey- no worries! We all have bad days. . . I actually think it's great that you fessed up to it, posted about it, and seem ready to turn things around. Typically when I have bad days, I just don't log it (as if not logging it will negate the calories consumed. . . ha). I think it's realistic to expect some days to be worse than others, as there will always be parties, dinners out, drinks with coworkers, PMS, National Doughnut Day (which is tomorrow, by the way). In my opinion, the best way to handle it is to acknowledge that it's happened, decide that it's over, then pick your good habits back up and continue on your way.

Now, if only I can take my own good advice and lose some darn weight!! :wink: Best of luck to you!
  • ybbuhc
    ybbuhc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I appreciate you for taking the time to reply....today was better...now...to keep the focus. I sincerely hope your day was good also!! :wink:
  • aggibridges
    Options
    Remember that these slip-ups can often make you stronger! So use it to your advantage, they can often bee good metabolism restarters and plateau breakers too :D
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Don't feel bad. All of us have off days! But the key is to not let EVERYDAY be an off day!! We will fall into traps and fall short of our expectations but that best thing is, you can start over tomorrow!! :)