New here...just wanna say hey.

Options
MrsORourke
MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
Hi to my fellow Minnesotans!

My name is Jen...I'm 36...and live in Hastings. I'm getting married in October and am here to whittle myself down to be the blushing bride I want to be (along with numerous other reason). I'm glad I found this group! It's awesome to have some local support. Hope you are all kicking butt and taking names.

Jen

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your goals! =)
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome M. First, congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. second, welcome to the group and to MFP. I've been thinking of creating a weekly hike for some of the Minnesotans from the area. Let me know if you would be interested.

:)
  • bhayes82
    bhayes82 Posts: 37
    Options
    I've been thinking of creating a weekly hike for some of the Minnesotans from the area. Let me know if you would be interested.

:)

That's a fantastic idea. I'm down.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I usually do my C25K around Fort Snelling State Park. =)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jen! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

My fiance lives in Hastings, so I spend about half my time there. Do you mind if I friend you? It's always good to have support nearby.
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    So, I would like to do a hike this coming Sunday. I am thinking of going to the Minnehaha Falls. The Park is about 193 acres and I'm looking to do about a 5-10mile hike. I was thinking of heading out there about 8:30am on Sunday.

If anyone is interested, please email me.