Color Run Kansas City June 30

gagesmom314
gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
I just signed up for this with some friends. It looks like an AMAZING time! It is not timed and you can run, jog, walk, skip, hop, crawl or however you want to move down the course.

Replies

• Thanks for the great info!!! more info @ http://thecolorrun.com/kansascity/
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Sweet! Thanks for the info ")
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Seriously looking into this it looks like a roit of fun!!
  • if any of you are commiting to be there, please post in this group and maybe we can meet at least to say hello, if not walk together. (notice I didnt say run).
  • KrisPage
    I am trying to get a group of friends to do Sunday Sat has already sold out.
  • gagesmom314
    My friends and I are doing Saturday. We are looking for a bib for Saturday still as well as we have one friend who didn't make it before it filled up. So if anyone has one that they would like to sell that would be fantastic!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    I am signed up for the Sunday run and commited :) I am doing this run solo ,but would love to walk like barbie said lol
  • KrisPage
    Just signed up for Sunday Team Name Cool Colors password Kris if any one wants to join my team.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    hmmm it does not let me add myself to a team kris....
  • KrisPage
    hmmm it does not let me add myself to a team kris....

Team name: Cool Colors
    Password : Kris
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    I tried to sign up for this event - but it is full. I signed up for the VIP list so if they open up registration I will get notified. Sorry - we travel so much I had to make sure we were in town. Good luck all - and maybe they will open up last minute registration for some more runners!
  • gagesmom314
    Okay ladies!! It is only 29 days away! I have a friend who did the one in Denver last weekend and said it was just as amazing as it looks. They had over 10,000 participants so it is going to be super crowded and super fun!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    I am doing the 7/1 in KC sooo excited!! Ohh I am also doing the Color run in St.Louis in Aug :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what precautions you guys are taking for the race? Like are you taking a fanny pack with ya,water bottle, inhalers etc?? Also very excited for Sunday!!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what precautions you guys are taking for the race? Like are you taking a fanny pack with ya,water bottle, inhalers etc?? Also very excited for Sunday!!!

Definitely a water bottle! I am doing the Sunday one too :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Definitely a water bottle! I am doing the Sunday one too :)
    [/quote]

Yes def!! ^^ Thanx !
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Hey chicas, just so you know the Color race for this Saturday and Sundasy has been moved to 7:30 am due to the heat!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    That was amazing :)
  • A friend of mine did the Color Run and it sounds like a blast. I'm doing it next year.

Right now I'm planning to do the KC Zoo Run in September. Anyone know of other KC area runs coming up?
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Hello! There is a calendar of local runs on the Kansas City Running Company's website.