"Zombie" attack

Options

Replies

• reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just want to add that this horrified me- seriously scary!
  • wofford16
    wofford16 Posts: 63
    Options
    I saw it and it has been all the buzz today among my "Dead Head" buddies. If fiction turned into truth the state of Florida will be filled with zombies by the end of the week starting at the hospital where the victim is getting treatment.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This is crazy!! Do your cardio people!!
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    this was the topic on my work today lol...... good thing I have a collection of katana swords hehe
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My trunk is packed and I'm ready to go.
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    well hopefully I can get to my car and 5 rounds in my revolver are enough to clear the path into my house to get more ammo / more guns!
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This seriously scared me. I have been checking the news constantly. Glad to see that the guy in the hospital hasn't turned into a zombie!! Looks like we were wrong, thank God!
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    this was the topic on my work today lol...... good thing I have a collection of katana swords hehe

Rule# 8 get a kick *kitten* partner
  • jcclsn
    jcclsn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My motto

Rule#25: Shoot First
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    if the story horrified you dont look up the pic of the guy after lmao
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Rule # 2 -- Double Tap!
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    There was another zombie attack in Florida yesterday!
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There was another zombie attack in Florida yesterday!

More bath salts?!
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    The article I read didn't say if it was bath salts. It said this dude had stripped naked, (again with the nakedness), and attacked another guy and took a bite out of his bicep. The police had to taser him numerous times before he went down.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The article I read didn't say if it was bath salts. It said this dude had stripped naked, (again with the nakedness), and attacked another guy and took a bite out of his bicep. The police had to taser him numerous times before he went down.
    The zombies are actually evolving now! They're getting smarter on how to attack
    best-gifs-part5-the-art-of-camouflage.gif
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    The zombies are actually evolving now! They're getting smarter on how to attack
    best-gifs-part5-the-art-of-camouflage.gif

omg that is great