30 day meal plan...

Options
Bmjnash
Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
I am doing the 30 day meal plan that jillian michaels recommends you do with a ripped in 30. the day is going good so far but I was wondering is there anyone else doing the 30 day meal plan too?

Replies

• Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im not doing the whole thing but i'm taking some recipes.
  • jenmck1031
    Options
    i'm also just taking some recipes...using it for more ideas have a extremely fussy eater in the house and he has to eat what I eat so and he doesn't mind the calorie count but some of the food mr southern boy will not put up with.....
  • butterflybby
    Options
    I'm not using the meal plan, I might use a few of the recipes though. I love popchips, so I was happy to see that on the meal plan!
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I ordered the RI30 dvd on amazon but I didn't see how to get the diet. Where do you go?
  • gapskinny
    gapskinny Posts: 5
    Options
    Have you tried the workout yet ? I find her workouts intense. It hurts to walk the next day. But as hey, it's all about getting it off.
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ordered the RI30 dvd on amazon but I didn't see how to get the diet. Where do you go?

On the dvd it has where to go. I googled it and.found it.

I am going to try to stick with it . But I am not that big of a fish person. And I have to add in some extra snaacks due to breastfeeding

But today has gone very well. I have not been hungry :)
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The meal plan is http://www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.com
    Im not doing the meal plan but have picked out some of the meals to work into my daily menu : )