NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ (FAQ)

Options
115perfection
115perfection Posts: 109 Member
Hello all! I hope you are enjoying the group so far, you can do it!
I thought I would post this just to clear up any confusion ahead of time. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me :)

1. There is no specific diet/exercise plan to lose 30 lbs in 90 days. We are just a support group that is challenging ourselves and others to lose 30 lbs in a 3 month period, or to reach whatever you goals are :)

2. Weigh ins are WEDNESDAYS! Each week, please post your stats in the corresponding forum post that will be created every wednesday :) Another member was awesome and made a spreadsheet.I'm not entirely sure whats happening with that, how to be dded or how to edit, etc so if you have any questions pleas messge her, since I will be no help. Sorry!

3. There are weekly challenges each week. These are optional, and any member can create and participate in any challenges going on. There are usually multiple challenges posted at a time, so you can pick and choose whether you'd like to do all, none, some, one, or whatever. These are mainly to make ure you all are exercising and to mix up exercise routines; sometimes the same routine can be boring so challenges make it a little more fun! Who knows, you may find your new workout passion doing a challenge.

Good luck all and have fun with the group!

Replies

• crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks so much for setting all of this up so were all able to find, support, and motivate each other :)
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks so much for setting all of this up so were all able to find, support, and motivate each other :)

No problem, I know you all can do it! This summer will be our fittest summer yet!
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    I started weighing myself everyday but will try to check in here on Wednesdays. :)
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I just join the site today, and what a great way to start!
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    im not new MFP but this is my first challenge, who has the spread sheet,please help me along.
  • GeorgiaWin
    GeorgiaWin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day here. I'm hopping on the 30 pounds in 3 months. We can do this. Here's to next Wednesday!
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP as well and I am SO ready for this!!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    This great!!! Thanks!
  • beije24
    beije24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started working out again last week. 3lbs down and I'm hoping to stick with this!!!
  • serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Options
    im not new MFP but this is my first challenge, who has the spread sheet,please help me along.

go to this link - it explains it all

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/622493-new-spreadsheet-guidelines-please-read
  • reggaelove0503
    reggaelove0503 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi i so wanna do this but how do i add the information i am not really seeing the spreadsheet to do this
  • Vr2swmn31
    Vr2swmn31 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've used MFP before, then I stopped. I've recently started back. This is my 15th day. Looking forward to the challenges and the weigh-ins!
  • anandkumarm91
    Options
    well lost 14 lbs might be a tough job to to loose remaining 16 lbs in one month even my birthday is on 1st sep my aim is to fit in smaller size outfit at present loosing my confidence and feeling lazy :(