June Goals!

Options
115perfection
115perfection Posts: 109 Member
Hello all! It is now June 1st so to those of you who have slacked for the past few days, its time to put down the pizza and pick up the handweights!

I'd like to know, what are your June goals?

Mine:
Start and complete 30DS (Day 1 Complete!)
Gym 3X week (can be replced by running, swimming, hike, etc) + Soccer Sundays

Replies

• cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My June goals are the 30DS, and to walk at 2 X a day (at least a mile each.) i have completed day 2 of 30 DS.
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My June goals are:
    Continue with ChaLEAN Extreme 5 days a week
    Add more cardio by doing C25K 3 times a week, or on days when asthma won't let me run outside, do a cardio DVD
  • ashleypage__
    Options
    My june goal is to just log onto MFP everyday & track everything that goes in my mouth lol
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get the job I interviewed for today and I did that YAY!!! As for fitness I am impatiently waiting for my copy of the Butt Bible to come. Untill then I plan to get at LEAST 30 minutes a day of a good solid make ya sweat workout
  • 115perfection
    Options
    My goal was to get the job I interviewed for today and I did that YAY!!! As for fitness I am impatiently waiting for my copy of the Butt Bible to come. Untill then I plan to get at LEAST 30 minutes a day of a good solid make ya sweat workout

Congrats on the job! And that sounds like a good plan
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    Hello everyone my June goals are to hit the gym 5 days a week and one day of walking,basketball or racquet ball stay under 1000 cals a day and drink 10 cups of water per day.
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My June Goal is to stick to around 1500 cals or less, exercise 2 or more hours, and drink about 3 liters of water a day.
  • 115perfection
    Options
    Hello everyone my June goals are to hit the gym 5 days a week and one day of walking,basketball or racquet ball stay under 1000 cals a day and drink 10 cups of water per day.

1000 net cals?
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My june Goal is to loose 2" off my waist! Got a cute little dress I want to fit into before my holidays :-D
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    My june goals are:

1) to continue doing 30DS consecutively and complete (should be completed 6/22)
    2) Tredmill 3x a week - i was doing just walking up hill but yesturday tried day 1 of C25k so may continue to do that
    3) I wrote down in my blog goals of exercises alternating arm,s legs, abs/back throughout the week to repeat each week.
    4) I want to stay below fat and sodium everyday.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My June Goals
    To Track at least 6 days a week
    Exercise for at least 10 minutes 3x per week.
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have lots of goals for June. There are 6 family birthdays (including my own), 2 baby showers, graduation parties, and family reunions. My goal is to stay on track with my healthy eating despite all the temptation and not make excuses. I also have a goal to avoid fast food as much as possible and to get an hour of high intensity cardio in at least 6 days a week. To stay with my goal of losing 30lbs in 90 days I want to lose at least 10lbs in June.
  • lrapp28
    lrapp28 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My Goals are to stick to my exercise commitment and push play 6 days a week. I just finished week two of Insanity today.
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    I guess I dont have a really set in stone goal, but I am thinking they will be:

1. Complete the weekly challenges on here- pick one that is suggested and stick to it!
    2. Workout with JM at least once a day... maybe not the 30DS everyday, but one of her videos! I also have No More Trouble zones, and Fat Burn Boost Metabolism.... I actually like the longer ones more
    3. Drink my recommended gallon of water a day
  • sgxh
    sgxh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cool goals you guys have there! They sound great! :D

Here are my June Goals:
    1) To reduce my carbo intakes daily
    2) Drink my 8 glasses of water daily
    3) Do my strength training every night with no excuses(!!!)
    4) Log in at least above 8kms on the elliptical crosstrainer every week(Yesyes, i know this may sound easy-peasy for some of you guys but im new to this, hopefully i'll survive! I have terrible stamina! Heehee)

Lastly, 5) Hopefully i'll manage to lose another 10lbs in this month of June!
  • heartofdorkness
    Options
    1) I promised myself a haircut if I lost 15 pounds, and it would be awesome to reach that goal this month, because I really, really need one. If I cut my hair short enough I might instantly lose a pound! :laugh:
    2) I want to do some form of exercise every day: 5 days of workout videos, and on the 2 rest days I'll do something less intense like walking my dogs.
    3) Log my food and exercise in MFP every single day
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My June goals are:

1) Complete 30 Day Shred minimum of 5 days a week
    2) Walk a minimum of 3 days a week
    3) Stay within my calorie range
    4)Look good in my Polka Dot Tankini by the last week of June!! :glasses:
  • Z28CAM2012
    Options
    My goal is to
    1. track my food on MFP for the whole month (good bad and the ugly)
    2. Now that I know what is taking me over my calorie limit I will begin to slowly chisel those things away.
    3. Stay active for at least 4 days a week.
    4. Continue my yoga practice.
    5. Limit alcohol.

Totally achieveable!
  • goodcoffy
    goodcoffy Posts: 25
    Options
    My June Goals:

walk daily
    do an encore of C25K
    maintain my do life (weight loss) blog
    make water my primary drink of choice
    and start Insanity Workout
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    June Goals:

1. Finish 30DS - on Day 2.. Love it so far! Love Jillian's style!
    2. Do at least 30 mins to an hour extra strength training everyday.
    3. Keep up with the google spreadsheet.
    4. Login to MFP every day and keep up with Cals and excersice cals.
    5. Walk everyday.

Doing good so far. :bigsmile: