Absidey
Absidey Posts: 116 Member
Day 2 Check-ins! Don't be shy!

Replies

• Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou:

For me today was 70minutes run3 walk2 on the treadmill. Also a quick 10mins on the weight machines, bat wings begone!!!
  • Cathy060
    Cathy060 Posts: 26
    Options
    Had other obligations yesterday -- so made up my time today with an hour of swimming. Oh did that feel good!!!
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey, checking in for day 2 =]

I've only done day 9 of the 30DS for now, so that's 25 mins.

I may work out later this evening, depends how I feel

x
  • Passionpartiesbysissy
    Options
    sorry didnt get on yesterday but did great I walked for a hour and felt great but today I am in a do want to do anything but I will walk agin tonight for a hour :) I will do this !!!
  • jacqui250
    jacqui250 Posts: 53
    Options
    Day 2 check in;
    Non stop day cleaning, shopping, cooking and chasing after a 4 year old ( it all counts).
    Went for an hour power walk this evening and burned 280 cals yee ha!
  • ebjax
    ebjax Posts: 8
    Options
    Glad there is a way to check in. New to posting--not sure how to do that. Is is "new topic"? Anyway, just joined and love the obligation I've put on myself to be active. Yesterday included an hour spin class and 2 hours of gardening! Could have eaten a whole additional day's worth of calories if I wanted...it felt great. Today, pouring rain- 30 minutes on the treadmill. Bring it on!
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    65 mins of aerobics today, Brazil butt lift to be exact. Yesterdays 30 mins was dancing at a birthday party, but by the time i got home i was too tired (whiskey tired) to log it ;-)
  • ksaranya
    ksaranya Posts: 50
    Options
    Day 1 of 30 day shred. Excited!
  • Ieasha35
    Ieasha35 Posts: 9
    Options
    Checking in-I did 60min of swimming and 45min of walking today
  • patandy32
    patandy32 Posts: 33
    Options
    OMG! I just did 20 minutes - ZUMBA-RUSh...I feel gr8, but I almost chickened out n didnt do anything...come on guys cheer me on, so that I stick with it!!!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Fail. Already. Let's just say I've had a really crappy day. :cry:

Hope to make up for it tomorrow.
  • Chris52080
    Chris52080 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had an alright day. I was able to get a 90 minute walk in and earlier was able to get another 30 because a potential resident came in and spent the showing walking around the apartment. Hope to get a good walk in tomorrow.
  • anyahh
    anyahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ok- barely got it in. a 30 minute walk.
  • pamelaf2
    pamelaf2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    day 2 check in. elliptical for 15 mins and walking on a manual treadmill for 15 mins. I have to do better in planning my time for exercise.

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not." -Anonymous
  • swimkitty533
    Options
    Rode my bike for about two hours.
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OMG! I just did 20 minutes - ZUMBA-RUSh...I feel gr8, but I almost chickened out n didnt do anything...come on guys cheer me on, so that I stick with it!!!

You CAN do it :bigsmile:
  • Lavalova17
    Lavalova17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined a new gym today and went on the stairmaster for 30 min, did upper body strength training, and swam for an hour!
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    30 min 2 miles Walk Away the Pounds w/weights.
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I live in an apartment on the second floor and threw a party for my 9 yr old in the yard, i must of spent at least an hour of my day just running up and down stairs, then i was also game master for the evening where i was running after balls, rallying children and clean up at the end of it all. I dont think i sat for more than 10 minutes from 6:30am til 8:30pm.
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    checking in for day 2! I did walking/running intervals on the treadmill for 35 mins! (390 cals i think)

way to go peeps!