Weight loss so far ...

Options
minimary16
minimary16 Posts: 19 Member
Hey guys,

Beacause we have a topic name starting weight, I decided to create a Weight loss so far topic. After updating the spreadsheet, you can come here to talk about your result.

Did you lose ?
How many ?
Are you happy with it ?
If you're not, what are you going to change next week to lose more ?

I usually weigh in on Saturday morning so this morning, I jumped on the scale and SURPRISE ! Lost 2.4 pounds, which is the best I have done in the past 3 weeks (was always losing 0.6 and 0.2 pounds and that was so not good for my motivation) When I saw -2.4 today, I litteraly jump in the air and then ran to my computer to share that with you guys ! (my boyfriend don't even know it yet ! )

Your turn girl, I want to know all about your result !

Replies

• helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
    I had a sneaky weigh in on wednesday and was 1.2lbs down, hopefully it'll be a little bit more by now!

Will find out tomorrow! xx
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    My weigh day is Saturdays and I was down 2.2lbs.

I am happy with my loss, I think it could have been more, I always shoot for 3lbs. I've been working really hard, but I see a huge difference in my weekly picture....so I'm happy with that! I'm also nursing twins so it's making the diet part really tricky. My calories fluctuate daily as I'm finding out how many I need to eat to supply the babies with milk :-)

This coming week I plan to run a bit less and do workouts more. I have been reading a lot of running and injury and I think my new plan is to run 2 days and rest 1 day and so on. On the days I run I will do RI30 and on the days I don't run I am going to do RI30 twice: once in the morning and once at night.

My first week I was running 3 miles in the morning and doing RI30 at night and I lost 4lbs. This past week I did one or the other only and I lost 2.2lbs.

I'm doing a 10K training plan, so my run lengths will vary!
  • Fizz7581
    Fizz7581 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, my official weigh-in isn't until tomorrow, but i know i've lost 2lbs already. So yay! =D
  • avocadojones
    Options
    I of course can never resist the evil temptation of the scale. So i know that I have lost something!!!!:love: So i will be excited for tomorrow's official weigh in. :bigsmile: However today I had a bday party and had Round Table Pizza but I limited myself to 2 pieces so I was still proud of myself. :smile: Good luck tomorrow everyone.:smile: P.S. if anyone is looking for a motivation buddy as I am new to the boards just send me a request. I am definitely looking for as much support as I can get in this journey!!!:smooched:
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    only a pound :mad:
    but starting to understand the diet to suit me ,so will expect a big drop by next week
  • katehjr
    katehjr Posts: 8
    Options
    I can't get in the spreadsheet Til my laptop is fixed so I'll mark my weight loss here if that's ok? I lost a pound this week :-) not
    Much to some but after ages if stay the sames I started the eat more
    To weigh less thing and it is working!!! Hope u all got the results u wanted x
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I lost 2lbs this week which I am delighted with, especially as I fell off the wagon on Friday! But have been trying really hard to make good choices and do some exercise.

To those of you who are disappointed with a 1lb loss, I would say that you should be congratulating yourself on your loss. 1lb is great (think of it in terms of a 1lb of butter lol!) and it means you are heading in the right direction.

Good luck this week everyone.
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    lost 4.5lbs! :D i'm amazed. i did work very hard this week, but it's still more than i could have hoped for! haha.
    well done to everyone who is losing! we're going to smash this challenge. ;)
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on: 5/27: 205lb
    Goal weight on 7/8: 195lb

6/3: 201
    6/10:
    6/17:
    6/24:
    7/1:
    Finish: 7/8:

Worked very very hard this week cause the next 3 weeks are filled with food. 3 birthdays, a graduation,, retirement party then the long weekend.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I lost 1lb I'm happy with it but got to up my plan to be able to loss the 10lbs in 5 weeks
    So this week I'm gonna do more exercise
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a week behind the ret of you...

6/4 SW: 166.2

Looking to get to 157. I've lost 13.8 on MFP..weight loss has been slow and I'm in a plateau and ready to break out!

Looking for group friends for support/motivation. Add me if you like!

Susan
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    -3.6 lbs!! Very happy with this. For next week i plan to continue doing 4 cardio workouts at least 60 min/day (at least 30min other days) and stay within my calorie goals every day.
  • Carrie704
    Carrie704 Posts: 176
    Options
    I lost two pounds which is fabulous! I'm so close to maintenance so this rarely happens but I'll take it! I hope everyone has good results!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    For the first week Im down 1lb. Thats average for me. I was hoping for more but any step in the down direction is awesome!!!!
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week and I'm very happy! (and shocked!)

Well done with your weight losses everyone!

x
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My weigh day is Saturdays and I was down 2.2lbs.

I am happy with my loss, I think it could have been more, I always shoot for 3lbs. I've been working really hard, but I see a huge difference in my weekly picture....so I'm happy with that! I'm also nursing twins so it's making the diet part really tricky. My calories fluctuate daily as I'm finding out how many I need to eat to supply the babies with milk :-)

This coming week I plan to run a bit less and do workouts more. I have been reading a lot of running and injury and I think my new plan is to run 2 days and rest 1 day and so on. On the days I run I will do RI30 and on the days I don't run I am going to do RI30 twice: once in the morning and once at night.

My first week I was running 3 miles in the morning and doing RI30 at night and I lost 4lbs. This past week I did one or the other only and I lost 2.2lbs.

I'm doing a 10K training plan, so my run lengths will vary!
    you are a legend .
  • Fizz7581
    Fizz7581 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today was my first official weigh-in day since i joined last week. I'm down 4.4 pounds!!! I'm super excited, even though i know you lose faster when you first start out. It's really motivating me to keep up with this whole deal =D
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I lost .8 lbs. Not sure how to evaluate that I cut my exercise to every other day this week. I had been working out 6 days per week. But I've lost almost 5 inches so I will take that.
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I lost at least 3.2 lbs! (At least, 3.2lbs is what I'm recording here.) I am super stoked because this means I am OUT of the 200s. Eff yeah!
    Congrats to everyone else on your amazing losses. Keep it up, folks!
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just weighed in and am down 2.8 lbs this week and a total of 11 lbs since I started this change 3 weeks ago!!! I am very happy with the progress to date but do not expect it to continue at this pace. We are doing this as a family and my wife is also down 11 lbs in the same time.

It really is all about eating better (tracking on here is very eye opening and keeps me focused), getting exercise (I have been to the gym at least 4 times for each of the past 3 weeks with a minimum burn of 450 calories each time), and increasing the water intake (am I the only one having to get up in the middle of the night??).

Some of the things I have noticed in my short 3 weeks are:
    -it is more expensive to eat well
    -it is more time consuming to eat well
    -losing weight is time consuming with finding time for the gym, planning meals, shopping differently, etc
    -it is all about focus. You can have all the support in the world (and there is lots on here...thanks!) but if you are not self focused it will not happen
    -one bad day does not ruin the effort
    -it is much easier to make bad decisions than good ones....

I wish you all well in your journey over the remaining 5 weeks and beyond.