Weight loss so far ...

Options

Replies

• cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I lost at least 3.2 lbs! (At least, 3.2lbs is what I'm recording here.) I am super stoked because this means I am OUT of the 200s. Eff yeah!
    Congrats to everyone else on your amazing losses. Keep it up, folks!

Congrats on losing the "2". I hope to be able to say the same thing before this challenge ends.....
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Only a .4 loss...any loss is better than no loss:)..
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am so embarassed ...
    I have not lost anything and have gained...
    What DO I DO???
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 pounds.
    I feel pretty happy with that, because I am more curios about my measurements. And around my stomach where I was at my worst, I've lost about 2 inches since first weigh-in! So I am pretty happy with that. I just hope I can keep this up.

I've bought FitBit Ultra to help me keep better track, and motivate me to move more, which works really good right now. You can read more about it in my blog. But I believe I should be able to keep this up for a few more weeks =)
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am so embarassed ...
    What DO I DO???

I don't know how long you've been working on weight-loss, but don't feel bad for not loosing any. One thing I've learned from reading blogs, trying other diets that I have not manage to keep up, and so on, is that you can't have weightloss Every week. Just keep doing what you're doing, maybe take an extra walk in the morning or evening if you really fell and have time for it.

Maybe check "Eat more to weigh less" if they might have some ideas.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Only .4 loss here!! Sucks!!! Will be amping up the workouts so next week I will lose at LEAST 2 pounds!
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    3 pounds. I am reasonably sure at least 1 of that is water weight, as I'm fighting a cold and am a bit dehydrated.

I'm happy, but it's been a rough several days - being sick should have helped me NOT to eat, but I ended up eating more. The self control was definitely gone. Plus, the lack of energy has eliminated the exercising. So I think I'm going to have some rebound weight gain from this....

I'm slowly feeling better, but it's been tough at work. I'm finding it hard to bounce back like I usually do.

so the plan is to be responsible today and at the very least take a long walk if I don't do hard cardio. I'm going to get lots of rest, and hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow. If I can just have more self control, it'd be good.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2 which is great for me since it's the last 10 I'm working on. It would have been three but I ate a bunch of salt last night oops! I did great this week I'm really proud of myself. I made it without alcohol lol. This week I want to work on managing my hunger and special occasions on the weekends. I have a lot of upcoming parties this summer and I need to not let that be an excuse to break my stride!!!
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week. I'm pretty happy with that. They only thing I really changed this week was the amount of water I was drinking, from barely any to at the least 8 cups.
  • elizabethmae1214
    Options
    2.9 down. Feel pretty good. Probably won't have a big number to report next week as a result but I'll keep at it just as best as I can!

Good job everyone!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.4 pounds. I'm happy, but I suspect the next week or two my body will sit there and then whoosh again. It tends to do that. Great start though.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    -3.6 lbs!! Very happy with this. For next week i plan to continue doing 4 cardio workouts at least 60 min/day (at least 30min other days) and stay within my calorie goals every day.

awesome job!
  • delonda1
    Options
    lost 4.5lbs! :D i'm amazed. i did work very hard this week, but it's still more than i could have hoped for! haha.
    well done to everyone who is losing! we're going to smash this challenge. ;)

thats great !!
  • delonda1
    Options
    Im making my official weigh in days on monday....so good job to all of you! I'm sure i wont lose as much as you or any if that...its been a bad food week but we will no for sure tomorrow
  • Yazy_boo
    Yazy_boo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound :( 1.6 to be exact!! Now im about to get my lazy self up and go workout again!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    ive lose 4.5 pounds this week. this week i ran and walked more, drank more water and eaten less at times and watch more what i eat during snack time. im really happy its the most ive lost in 1 week span. gotta eat good this week too cause next weigh in next sunday. anyone that didnt lose any weight dont give up your change of diet and exercise will make you lose inches and if you keep going with this challenge you will start see reults in the future so DONT GIVE UP YOU GUYS CAN DO IT. Great job on everybody loss this week too.
  • Slim2fitit
    Slim2fitit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.5, well at least it's down!
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Congrats on losing the "2". I hope to be able to say the same thing before this challenge ends.....

Thank you!
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am so embarassed ...
    What DO I DO???

First of all, don't get discouraged! Keep working away at this. I've lost and gained the same 2 lbs for a couple weeks now, although this week seems to have ended that cycle. So keep on keepin' on! Secondly, I creeped your diary and noticed a couple things: a) you don't seem to be logging your food very often, which might contribute to overeating, overestimating portion sizes, etc.; b) you also don't seem to be eating back your exercise calories-- I know some people don't eat them back and are fine, and others have to eat them back or they won't lose. Try eating more! and c) get yourself some vegetables and fruits! I don't mean for you to take offense, but I'm not sure that a day of eating a donut, chocolate, a good dinner (seriously, way to go there!), and chips is the most nourishing approach. Granted, this is going off one day's logging, since there was nothing there for the other days, so the sample size is limited. :) Eat some veg, drink your water, keep on exercising and I'm sure you'll get there.
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Down 3, happy with that :happy: