June - Fast Food Be Gone Challenge!

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
For the month of June, our fast food challenge is to not eat fast food for at least 25 days. If you can do more good, if less at least you are mindful of it and can keep on trying until get it right. The ultimate goal is to seldom eat fast foods.

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to join. We just keep a running tally of the month's days without fast foods. Some have stated they want to throw in sweets and junk foods. That is your option.

You know what your fast food is so we leave it up to you to determine it. For me if I make a healthy selection at a fast food resturant I do not count that day as eating fast food. So if I go to McDonald's and have a chicken salad, that means I made it without ordering fries or hamburger. Another example is Panda Express. Even though Panda Express is a fast food joint they have many healthy options. So if I order anything that is not fried including egg rolls I do not count that day as eating fast food. Hope this helps you decide what is going to be a no FF days for you.

For example, the first person who reports their day without fast foods will copy this and post it (replacing "Person's name here" with his or her actual username, of course):
Friday, June 1

REMINDER: Please be sure to copy the most recent post, and be sure to get everybody's name — AND THE DATE — copied when you're updating the list. Please keep this reminder on as well. Thank you!

[Person's name here] - 1
The next person will copy the post, add their name to the list, and so on. When you have another fast food free day, just copy the ENTIRE most recent post (so nobody's numbers get lost) and update your number.

We can do it!

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Friday, June 1

REMINDER: Please be sure to copy the most recent post, and be sure to get everybody's name — AND THE DATE — copied when you're updating the list. Please keep this reminder on as well. Thank you!

Mollie - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Friday, June 1

Mollie - 1
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Friday, June 1

Mollie - 1
    meeaham - 0 (Ugh, I had FF today! Gonna do better for the rest of the weekend!)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Friday, June 1

Mollie - 1
    Hearts - 0 (ugh, so did I, so onward and upward for my 29 days left!:tongue::smokin:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Saturaday June 2

Mollie - 1
    Hearts - 12uge4p4.gif
  • kwoohare
    kwoohare Posts: 35
    Options
    Saturaday June 2

Mollie - 1
    Hearts - 1
    Kwoohare - 2
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Saturday June 2

Mollie - 1
    Hearts - 1 :blushing: forgot I already posted for the day... you can see how excited I am!:laugh:
    Kwoohare - 2
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Saturday June 2

Mollie - 1
    Hearts - 1 blushing forgot I already posted for the day... you can see how excited I am!laugh
    Kwoohare - 2
    krunchykat - 2
  • meeaham
    Options
    Saturday June 2

Mollie - 1
    meeaham - 1 (No FF for me today!!!)
    Hearts - 1 blushing forgot I already posted for the day... you can see how excited I am!laugh
    Kwoohare - 2
    krunchykat - 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Sunday June 3rd

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 1 (No FF for me today!!!)
    Kwoohare - 2
    krunchykat - 2
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Sunday June 3rd

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 1 (No FF for me today!!!) :bigsmile:
    Hearts - 2
    Kwoohare - 2
    krunchykat - 2
  • kwoohare
    Options
    Sunday June 3rd

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 1 (No FF for me today!!!) bigsmile
    Hearts - 2
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
  • kbj07
    kbj07 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sunday June 3rd

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 1 (No FF for me today!!!) bigsmile
    Hearts - 2
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 3
  • meeaham
    Options
    Sunday June 3rd

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 2
    Hearts - 2
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 3
  • kbj07
    kbj07 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Monday, June 4th

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 2
    Hearts - 2
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 4
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Monday, June 4th

Mollie - 2
    meeaham - 2
    Hearts - 3
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 4
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Monday, June 4th

Mollie - 3
    meeaham - 2
    Hearts - 3
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 4
    [/quote]
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Monday, June 4th

Mollie - 3
    meeaham - 2
    Hearts - 3
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 4
    Daisy51981 - 4
  • meeaham
    Options
    Monday, June 4th

Mollie - 3
    meeaham - 3
    Hearts - 3
    Kwoohare - 3
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 4
    Daisy51981 - 4
  • kwoohare
    Options
    Monday, June 4th

Mollie - 3
    meeaham - 3
    Hearts - 3
    Kwoohare - 4
    krunchykat - 2
    kbj07 - 4
    Daisy51981 - 4
This discussion has been closed.