What have you tried in the past?

Options
Hey guys, here we can discuss what have we tried in the past to lose weight such as programs or "things we've heard."

I've tried all the diet pills, I tried a bootleg copy of weight watchers with my mom but then found that sodium was high in all their weight watchers endorsed foods, amphedimines such as adderall, grapefruit diet, cabbage soup diet, other shake programs (shakes tasted disgusting)!

All those were a waste of time. I feel like I found the holy grail to weight loss. Inches are melting off and friends and collegues say I look really good when days go by seeing one another!

I am just happy with what I've been doing and i would like to share with others how they can accomplish amazing results too!

Replies

• breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The only thing that's ever truly worked for me in the past was a product called Synergy, which was a mix of various herbals including MaHuang Extract (Ephedra).
  • Lassiteratt
    Options
    I tried ali in past i liked it but some people i know didnt anyway they stopped selling it.
  • Lassiteratt
    Options
    I saw it in a health foods store book. How much did u lose? Why did u stop? How do u get it?
  • Lassiteratt
    Options
    How much did u lose? How do u get it?
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 lbs without exercising. Reason why I stopped: FDA pulled it off the shelves.... just like everything else that works, they find a way to take it away...