November Brides???

Options
sharlovey
sharlovey Posts: 3 Member
Hello

I'm getting married this November and hope to lose up to 25 pounds by then.

I'd like to know if there's any November brides on this group with similar case ;)

Replies

• ccorkery
    ccorkery Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey! I'm getting married in November as well. I'm doing a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic, and I'd love to lose 25 lbs as well by then.
  • madelongrin
    madelongrin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also a November bride, getting married on the 3rd of November. I had originally lost 23 lbs but I have gained some of that back so I definitely need to lose 7lbs to get back to 23lbs lost and could do with losing another 7lbs at least on top of that so my ultimate goal is to have lost 30lbs in total, with 14lbs to go!

Exciting times!
  • xxnat24xx
    xxnat24xx Posts: 3
    Options
    hey girls,
    im getting wed 21st november...eek
    currently 10.7 stone, just want to get down to 10 stone.
    im on day 2 of the 30 day shred, just started the butt bible (ouch..lol) and doing some zumba too.

how is everyone?
    xx
  • itsobviouslyhil
    Options
    Just found this group and this board :) Getting married November 10th of this year (the last two months have FLOWN by, omg, it's getting so close!) Looking to lose about 15 more pounds and tone my arms up for the big day :)
  • jillybelle_66
    Options
    I'm a November 10th bride as well! I lost about 14 pounds this winter, but the number on the scale is starting to creep back up and I need to get back on track- only 5 months to go, eek! I'm hoping to drop another 20-25 pounds and get back into a size 6.

Let's give ourselves a shot of motivation on this Monday morning- link to your dress!
  • CWatermelon
    CWatermelon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am getting married November 2th! I have been looking for a group like this :) 5 more months!
  • rudysmom79
    Options
    I am getting married Nov 10 and am having a hard time shedding some extra weight. I want to feel comfortable in my dress and definitely for the honeymoon! I also want to lose about 20 pounds by then but I am not sure how to go about getting started. I am planning the wedding, working full time and am trying to re-finance my house. Needless to say, I am feeling the stress.
    Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated to work out after working 8 hours at the hospital? I start too early to go before work bc the gym isn't open yet.