goal weight?

Options
Hi, my name is Jamee:) My goal weight is anywhere between 180-210. Honestly, I just want my body to be healthy, strong, energetic and comfortable in it's weight without having to fight to stay 135-140. I know that I am making a lifestyle change, so it isn't that I am going to diet and then go back to junk. It's just that I don't think I could be happy if I were always fighting. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Replies

• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    According to the charts I should get down between 135-150 and, frankly, I just don't see that being realistic for me. I've set my goal weight as 180, but I'm flexible on that. My goal isn't so much as to be thin as it is to be active and happy. I'm going to see what happens when I get down to my last 50 to lose and see how things feel.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm 379 right now, and according to my doctor I should weigh around 150-160. I'm going for it. Hey, I've got nothing but time :)
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    well I started at 350 now im 327 but im supposed to be 122 but my ultimate goal is 150 when i get the Ive hit the jackpot CHA-CHING!! lol
  • jasonfndr
    jasonfndr Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm thinking I want my goal weight right around 225 to 250. When I get there I will think I am the sexist man alive!! WHOOP!!WHOOP~~
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 200-225. BMI Says that I should be around 180 pounds but that just seems impossible. I figure 200-225 is a safe range to shoot for.

I'm currently at 404. Hoping to get back into the 3's this week!

Feel free to add me if you want. I like to have friends that understand my struggles.
  • MelissaKaye91
    MelissaKaye91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 200 pounds...that being said, if I think I can get below it I will lol. Right now 200 sounds safe and reasonable. So that's what my goal is
  • SqueakGirl
    SqueakGirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I made my goal weight a little higher than the recommended amount because really I was not ready to face the full amount I needed to lose. So once I hit my "goal" on here, I will still have about 30 pounds that I'd need to lose. I am not really sure that what I did makes complete sense, but that'swhat I did :tongue:

I don't think it is impossible to reach the medically suggested goal weight, but I figure we can worry about that once we reach our own goals!:wink:
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goal weight would be 225-240