Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Options
I started this group for extra encouragement among ladies who already encourage each other to know about our body's sexual health.

My name is Archangela. I've been a PR consultant for 2 years and I currently live in Fort Lewis, WA. I've had some hard times losing this weight with moving from Arizona to here and my horrible habit of constantly injuring myself. I've lost 15 pounds so far in these 4 months, and I still have 55 more to go, but I'm very hopeful.

Replies

• Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristy. I'm 44 and live in Eugene, Oregon with my fiance, Tim, my 18-year-old daughter, Maegen, and our two dogs, Spenny and Steve. I do medical transcription out of my home or wherever I happen to be and have for the past 14 years.

I went to my first Pure Romance party this year and LOVED it! I kept Facebooking the consultant to add more to my order, lol! I'm into being fit and healthy and love having a healthy sex life.

I'm a little bit naughty in my posts sometimes, but I've avoided being warned so far.... =D
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Lindsay, 31 years old. I live with my fiancee, and we have 3 cats, Jack, a big soft fluffy black and white boy, Monte a short haired orange and white babby, and Wiskey, a part maine coon little monster, but cute! I sell Insurance for my dad. You could also say I am also a pesonal finance manager, as I manage otehr then my bills, my fiancee's.

I have known about PR for about 4 years. One of my good friends sells it, and I love it! I have my fiancee hooked on dream! I have a bottle in our camper, and at home. besides various other tons of goodies!

I started loosing my weight about a year ago, I was at 173 when I went to my doctor for my annual exam, as much as I want to say my weight gain was BC related, but only part of it, when I made a pill change I jumped up like what seemed to be over night! I lost 10 pounds on my own before a friend told me about MFP, and have lost 22 pounds here ( it has been a while since I was on the scale, I was sick, and it said I lost 4 pounds, but did not log the loss, figured some would come back) I have lost 32 pounds in a year! about 22 more to go!

As a side note, since this is PR, has anyone read Fifty shades of Grey? I am almost done with it, 50 pages left, and I started reading it on saturday!
  • ArchangelaJ
    ArchangelaJ Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! I'm so glad that this group is starting to get people!

lgwmab- I haven't read it yet, but I've heard so much about it, I think I need to get a copy. I take it it's a good book? ;)
  • ArchangelaJ
    Options
    Pure Romance came out with a product line inspired by 50 Shades of Grey. Ask your favorite consultant about it or you can go to my website to check it out: www.archangelajames.pureromance.com when you get to the shopping page, click The Grey Revolution on the far left side.