extra challenge for all the 1pounders

Options
delmc1
delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
i was a little disappointed to only drop 1lb this week ,so this week its time to up the game .
so for all my 1lb or less pals .put your week target down below and we will push each other on this week

my target is 3lbs this week:

Replies

• katehjr
    katehjr Posts: 8
    Options
    I think I'll aim for 2lbs, the long bank holiday isn't helping my cause tho lol- back to the gym tomorrow for me! What r u going to do different to try and get the 3lbs off x
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Shooting for a break in 3 week plateau...would be happy with one measly lb.

Hitting the gym again today...upping water and maybe eating a little bit of exercise calories which I haven't done...
  • delmc1
    Options
    I think I'll aim for 2lbs, the long bank holiday isn't helping my cause tho lol- back to the gym tomorrow for me! What r u going to do different to try and get the 3lbs off x
    reducing the type of carbs i'm eating ,bread ,rice and spuds .will try to get it from green veg and salad .also am uping my cardio .
    good luck on the 2lb
  • katycat24
    katycat24 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose two pounds (though one would be an achievement at this point - I actually gained a half pound this week, despite best efforts on diet and exercise. I am starting a swim class on Tuesday and aim to get in two weights classes and two cardio sessions on the elliptical and maybe one yoga class. I have plantar's fasciitis and spondylolisthesis, so what is okay for my back issue is bad for my feet and vice versa. Very frustrating. I figure swimming may be my last option for exercise that doesn't further damage my body. Wish me luck.
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb. Just got back from mega wedding though, 2 full days of eating delicious food and drinking lots :-S Going to have to try and work it all off and earn a loss next weekend!
  • kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    My goal for this week is 2lbs. Last week was a bust with all the celebrating. no parties this week!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is 2lbs although I am doubtfull we shall see. lol
    Im done the 30DS on Friday so I will measure and see if ive dropped inches because that will motivate me!!
  • katmariew
    katmariew Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I also only lost 1 pound, but I fully believe we can do it! I'm working out tonight.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 2lbs this week. I'm trying to UP my water and cardio a little bit. And try hitting my carb target instead of going over every day
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the 1 pounder's but I'm not doing a weight loss challenge for myself this week, more of a stick with it challenge. I often don't see results I want, get frustrated, eat more, then gain weight back that I lost. I was tempted to just throw in the towel and eat whatever I wanted today as work is stressful, didn't lose the weight I wanted etc, and on the tipping point of not caring, but I saw this post and I'm now eating my vegetable salad for lunch and trying to stay on track! So thanks delmc1.
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Also, thanks to bumblepop for starting the whole 10lb challenge in the first place. It really helped me this last week.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 2lbs this week...
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    2lbs..would be great..beats the .4 loss this past week..
  • rockinrelish27
    rockinrelish27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love to see a 2lb loss at least :) but any pound is good
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    my goal this week is 1.5 -2 pounds this week
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ~oh ya~
    1 pound...
  • delmc1
    Options
    I'm one of the 1 pounder's but I'm not doing a weight loss challenge for myself this week, more of a stick with it challenge. I often don't see results I want, get frustrated, eat more, then gain weight back that I lost. I was tempted to just throw in the towel and eat whatever I wanted today as work is stressful, didn't lose the weight I wanted etc, and on the tipping point of not caring, but I saw this post and I'm now eating my vegetable salad for lunch and trying to stay on track! So thanks delmc1.
    keep your eyes on the prize ,don't let the daily crap get you down .i know its hard but you can do it
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 1 pound at least. Exercise great, water great but portion control needs more attention on my part!
  • Carrie704
    Carrie704 Posts: 176
    Options
    I'd be happy with 1, but really happy with 1.5. I'm so close to my goal and its taking forever!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Goal is 2 pounds for me this week. I'm going to abstain from junk food entirely, eat small meals throughout the day, and use heavier weights with my 30 Day Shred DVD.