So hows everyone doing?

Options
So tell me... where are you at in the program? How are you doing with it? How are you feeling? Share with me some changes you have noticed sicne you've been doing Turbo Fire. Anything that is just frustrating you right now? I would love to hear :)

Replies

• jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking on the TF as of late. I made it through the first 6 weeks, then I signed up for a sprint triathlon so I have been trying to train for that as well! I will probably only be doing TF a couple times a week and not following the schedule as well until the end of June. I love TF and need to get back into it!!!

On another note I finally made it to the 140's!!! Well 149.8 but that still counts!!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 of week 19 for me. I love Turbo Fire and have really enjoyed the program. There were a few weeks that I missed a couple of workouts because I was busy, but I still kept pushing play. This is the only program I have stayed consistent with and actually look forward to the workouts.

Next up for me will be CLX/TF hybrid that Chalene's sister Jenelle created. Can't wait to see the results from that.
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've seen so much progress with Turbo Fire - I weighed/measured today and I've lost 7 pounds and 5.2 inches only after two weeks!! Turbo Fire definitely has my support - It might be possible that I can blast through my plateau!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I get so much support from reading posts about others going through this workout :)

Have a great day!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just started TF and really enjoy the HITT workout and the fire drills but have a hard time keeping up with the choreography on the rest of the workouts. It is a good workout but doesn't keep my heart rate up like Insanity did except for during HITT which is probably why I like that. Hoping I can catch on a bit better so I can get my intensity up more.
    Any suggestions?
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im back to Turbo fire Round 2 for me. Round 1 was great, but I wasn't as committed after week 8 or so, had some personal things that kinda kept me busy and pulled me away a little. But nevertheless I am back andhoping that I stay in the ZONE for another complete round of turbo fire. With Round 1 (12 Weeks- no advanced DVDs) I lost 9 pounds. I didnt calculate inches which I WIL be doing this time around.

I would like to start mixing some things up a bit. Im thinking about also doing Slim in 6 with the Turbo Fire this time. hmmmmm??? Glad to be back at it.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just started with Day 1 again. =P I got sick the second week so I just told myself to just give it a rest and start over. Much easier this time!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I just started TF and really enjoy the HITT workout and the fire drills but have a hard time keeping up with the choreography on the rest of the workouts. It is a good workout but doesn't keep my heart rate up like Insanity did except for during HITT which is probably why I like that. Hoping I can catch on a bit better so I can get my intensity up more.
    Any suggestions?
    Your intensity will go up once you learn the routines. In the beginning I jump roped alot trying to figure out what she was doing. But once I got the hang of it I was able to go all out!
  • sarabrown2008
    Options
    Hi all! I just started turbo fire this week! I am hoping this is the workout that will do it for me! A little frustrated with how fast she goes, but duh, that's how you burn the calories! Would love all the help, cheering squad, tips, etc that I can get! My hubby took my measurements last night, let's say it's a good thing he doesn't comprehend how bad those measurement are! Thanks for all the help!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ChaLean Extreme and use TF for my cardio. I've had TF for a few weeks and love it! I'd been doing Turbo Jam but needed something more challenging.

I haven't followed a plan for TF. I just pick a workout and do it on my cardio days. I had an injury and then illness so I haven't gotten to try out too many workouts yet. I'm looking forward to experiencing more. I manage to get a 500 or 600 calorie burn even though I'm still learning the routines.

My frustration isn't with TF. I love the muscles I'm getting with CLX, but my weight is not changing. My body fat is around 25-26%, so there is little muscle definition. I've been struggling with how many calories to eat. I bought a BodyMedia Fit two weeks ago so I have an idea of my daily burn, but I still feel a bit lost. I've been following the eat more to weigh less plan, which was working. But then I increased my calories again when I realized how much I'm truly burning everyday, so I've put on weight again. I know that I haven't eaten enough to gain 3 lbs, but it's still hard to see it on the scale.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this but I'm into week 9 and haven't missed a workout yet!! I LOVE turbo fire: but I haven't lost any weight... A few cms, yes, but not weight. Am definitely more 'toned', especially upper body, and I use weighted gloves to give more of a workout. Would love to know how I can lose some weight, tho!
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Each week the moves get easier to follow just keep going it will come