Florida lifters?

Options
Just curious who here does weightlifting as primary exercise/one of their forms of exercise? With the beginning of summer happening 2 months early for us, I'm kind of happy to be doing something that's primarily indoors. I just wish I had a lifting partner to make the rest between sets less boring.

Replies

• moeheep
    moeheep Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I Lift Weight...I use this sight to keep track of my Macro's
  • mrslugo
    mrslugo Posts: 9
    Options
    I weight train and I love it. whether I use machines, free weights or take classes like body pump. Once you build muscle its a lot harder to lose than fat. plus we all know muscle burns fat even after your cardio workout so why not take full advantage.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this whole weight loss / fitness for 3 months so far but, i go to the gym and do weights ( machine and some free) 3 times a week and i log every thing i do and the calories burned from it ( with HRM) I also do cardio 3xs and zumba 2/3 times a week with 2-3 lb handweights. Plus a few little things i do at home since i am still too embarresed to try at the gym. But i am slowly learning what to do on the free weight side of the gym. When i get 10lbs from my goal weight i want to hire a trainer to show me more . I watch what they do with their clients now to learn also.

I am noticing a difference in my body tone and defintion already.

Because its so hot outside i dont do much outdoors but, i saw something called Parkour and it looked fun and HARD but id like to try that one day.