Moving to Orlando

Options
beije24
beije24 Posts: 23 Member
Hi!! I am moving to the Orlando area at the end of this month and would like to add local friends for motivation.
My goal is to lose 10-20lbs that I've put back on over the last 9 months.

Replies

• Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm about an hour away from Orlando, but you can add me if you want! :bigsmile:
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm east of Orlando on the coast in Brevard county

Whereabouts in Orlando are you going? I used to live on the east side near UFC. I hated the traffic!
  • beije24
    Options

Whereabouts in Orlando are you going? I used to live on the east side near UFC. I hated the traffic!

Conway. This'll be my 1st time in FL aside from Disney World as a kid. I'm currently in Northern California and I'm excited to leave!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm in South FL right now, but I'm moving to Orlando at the end of July for school.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I live in Orlando, near UCF...I'll send you a friend request. I've lived here a little over a year and love it!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options

Conway. This'll be my 1st time in FL aside from Disney World as a kid. I'm currently in Northern California and I'm excited to leave!

I live just west of Orlando but originally from California (SF Bay Area). It's definitely a change, especially in climate since you're moving in over the summer months. One thing I do miss are mountains - it's so flat here, but the skies are awesome.
  • beije24
    Options

I live just west of Orlando but originally from California (SF Bay Area). It's definitely a change, especially in climate since you're moving in over the summer months. One thing I do miss are mountains - it's so flat here, but the skies are awesome.

I've done quite a bit of moving. My husband's in the militaryaand I lived in Japan for 4 yrs prior to Calif and I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA, so I'm definitely familiar with humidity. Not necessarily looking forward to that but I'm an hr north of Sacramento and I'm ready to move back to the city.
  • og8403
    og8403 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I live in lake mary about 30 mins north of Orlando.
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm from Oviedo, a suburb northeast of Orlando and adjacent to the University of Central Florida...feel free to add me :) would be glad to help you along your journey.
  • wendyburkett
    Options
    I am a little west of Orlando in Clermont. Add me if you want! I'm training for a 5k for April 13 colormerad.com
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm within an hour of Orlando, add me if you want :)
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im in Orlando (born and raised) and I live over by the UCF/Waterford area which is in Southeast Orlando. Love to make MFP friends!
  • kaitkur0804
    kaitkur0804 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in orlando!