new here

Options
Hi I'm new here and looking for support from new friends.

Replies

• Anglcndle
    Anglcndle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! So far I've found this program to be the best! I absolutely love using the mobile app so when I'm out and about I can make better choices. It's especially great where I'm so busy being a single mom. Hope you enjoy it too! Feel free to add me!
  • amymcevoy
    amymcevoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and myfitnesspal. I have been working on losing weight for a couple months with working out, but I came here to count calories because food is my BIG weakness. How are you both doing so far with using this app and website?
  • Anglcndle
    Anglcndle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've had great success. I love this site and the app on my phone. The app has been my greatest help. I find when I really want something to eat, no matter where I am (like a restaurant for example) I can look up the nutritional value and make better education decisions. The support has been great too. I'm down 25lbs in 2 months. Loving it!
  • amymcevoy
    amymcevoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That is great for only 2 months! I love the app, too. This is definitely helping me make better decisions no matter where I am throughout the day. I need the accountability of a food diary because I LOVE to eat.
  • heatheral3
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Im new on here, and from what I have seen, it is a neat program. As a mother of 3, I need easy, and so far this fits the bill. A few weeks ago, my 3 sisters and I started our own "'biggest loser" challenge, so i joined up after hearing some great things about it. Im trying to to the p90x program, but its hard finding an hour a day to stick with it though. Im just hoping to find others who have the same problem, and can help with support! Way to go for taking steps to being healthier!