Insanity Month2 & following the nutrition plan this time!

Options
secretgirl4611
secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
Well, I start Month #2 on Monday!! I cant wait, I hear that's when ppl really start seeing results..
So yea, Last night I found a empty regular school notebook on which I turned into my new Insanity Month 2 journal..
Which I am gonna pre-plan what I am to eat before each new day and also It took me awhile but I copied all the Insanity Recipes that I liked, into it :)

My first month of Insanity was me just eating whatever I wanted but in "moderation", I'm not so sure that worked for me to my liking..As my body hasnt really changed much. So this time around for Month 2, I am gonna take it more serious with the diet part of it all and follow the "Insanity Nutrition Plan" the best I can.. I mean, there will be times I don't have the foods on the plan due to no $ for groceries and stuff but I will do my best.. :)

and so far.. mmmm I had Insanitys Meal #1: Fruit and cottage cheese! would I EAT THIS AGAIN? yeaup it was so good and I just mixed in my cereal too.. :)

GOTTA LUV SHAUN T!!! GOTTA LUV INSANITY!!

Replies

• braykay23
    braykay23 Posts: 28
    Options
    I start month 2 today also. I was kind of like you for the first month, I still ate healthy and cut out junk food and fast food but didn't follow the nutrition plan exactly. I didn't notice much difference either. A little, but not what you'd expect for how hard the workouts are so this month I'm going to watch my sugar and "bad" carb intake a lot better. Hopefully we have better luck this time!!
  • CheeChee4694
    Options
    Hi I'm starting the second month next Monday myself. I haven't really lost any weight. That hasn't made me very discouraged though as I can see the difference in muscle tone all over my body. I would however LIKE to lose some So I'm wondering if sticking to the nutrition plan has made any difference for you thus far Any help would be great :)
  • robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I will be starting next Monday too. I hope that my knees make it and that I see some results!
  • jmm27
    jmm27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just started my 2nd round of Insanity. I didnt see much difference during my first round, I didnt follow the nutrition guide but did try to eat healthier. (trying to contain my sweet tooth is crazy!) I started today off by following the nutrition guide and dang do I feel full! Its weird how much they tell you to eat! I feel like I might pop! 5 meals a day feels like a lot, especially at 350 calories, even for a snack. But I figured hey I might as well try this. Let me know how the nutrition plan works for you guys! Good luck in month 2! :)
  • fozzybr26
    fozzybr26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump...how's the nutrition plan working for you guys? i'm on week 2 and trying to concentrate on increasing my protein.