Options
    Heaviest 430lbs.
    Current 320lbs.

biggest shirt size 5xl

biggest pant size 60

current shirt size 3 xl

current pant size 52

I am really going to be happy when I hit 48 pants and xxl shirts

Had to drill another hole in my belt today.
  • sabotai
    sabotai Posts: 25
    Options
    hrmm I have a lot of them

Heaviest 720 waist 66 shirt 6xl
    Now 260 waist 38/40 depends on the pants.. Shirts XL mostly, some Large..

Still want to drop 40 - 60 lbs!
    We will see!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    hrmm I have a lot of them

Heaviest 720 waist 66 shirt 6xl
    Now 260 waist 38/40 depends on the pants.. Shirts XL mostly, some Large..

Still want to drop 40 - 60 lbs!
    We will see!

Wow. That's amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • dunkah
    dunkah Posts: 9
    Options
    Mine are similar to some of the others.

Heaviest was 440, at 368 now.

The last airplane ride I was able to buckle up without having to suck in and struggle.
    Clothes that I have from over 10 years ago suddenly are fitting. I have been able to wear an old pair of jean shorts and the actually fit me.

I have a long sleeve shirt that I bought and never wore because it was just like stretching fabric over my body. It fits great now.

Little things like that keep me going.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just bought a tshirt when i went to the rangers game on sat. It was an XL and last week i got down to a 42 waist and finally im in the 200's never want to see 300 on my scale again
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 310 lbs
    Current goal: under 300 lbs
    Stretch goal: < 220 lbs

This weekend my wife wanted to buy me a pair of jeans but they didn't have any jeans with a 42 waist. She asked me to try on the size 40's. They actually fit! Is it stupid that I did a little happy dance in the dressing room?

I also was able to wear a 2 xlt shirt! I tried on a regular 2xl, but it's still too short, especially if I raise my arms. The "Casual Male XLT" store will still be stealing my money for awhile longer.

19221301.png
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Heaviest 430lbs.
    Current 320lbs.

biggest shirt size 5xl

biggest pant size 60

current shirt size 3 xl (some 2xl are wearable)

current pant size 50

I am really going to be happy when I hit 48 pants and xxl shirts
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    [NSV]--Had to create an extra hole in the belt this morning, after it started drooping my pants down like I was wearing a hoola-hoop! This is a good problem to have, no?
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    [NSV]--Had to create an extra hole in the belt this morning, after it started drooping my pants down like I was wearing a hoola-hoop! This is a good problem to have, no?

EXCELLENT NSV saintsfanatik! - Was there too today. Odd timing.

OK, had this happen today. Went to my gym at o'dark hundred this morning and grabbed one of my usual "go to" belts to use with my office clothes after working out. I put on my pants and the belt and the smallest hole was 4 inches too big! The pants were a little big too, so I was kind of counting on the belt to hold them up, but no go. I had to literally hold my pants up on the way out to the truck!

Once at my truck my handy Leatherman tool made a new hole - problem solved. Felt kind of stupid at first, then I thought - "Hey, that belt used to fit me! This stuff must be working."
  • Morgori
    Options

Great problem to have Saintsfanatik, hope it happens to you again soon.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Big men on a plane...I know we have all been there. When you sit in the seat and your legs are so big you keep on pressing the recline button, and the all embarrassing seat belt extension. The worst is the looks when your walking down the isle and you can see the look on peoples face saying "please dont have the seat next to me"

This weekend i flew to go help my sister move, sat extremely comfortable and when i tightened up the strap there was about 4" left over.

It felt so good.

I used to hate that look when I got on the plane, the "Oh NO, PLEASE don't let him be in this row". I actually had someone ask me in the waiting area where I was sitting, so they could change their seat.

After I lost 150 lbs, I went on a flight, and it was a LOT nicer, I could even use the tray! My belly did not get in the way!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 310 lbs
    Current goal: under 300 lbs
    Stretch goal: < 220 lbs

This weekend my wife wanted to buy me a pair of jeans but they didn't have any jeans with a 42 waist. She asked me to try on the size 40's. They actually fit! Is it stupid that I did a little happy dance in the dressing room?

I also was able to wear a 2 xlt shirt! I tried on a regular 2xl, but it's still too short, especially if I raise my arms. The "Casual Male XLT" store will still be stealing my money for awhile longer.

19221301.png

JC Penny carries 2xlt shirts for next to nothing.
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Big men on a plane...I know we have all been there. When you sit in the seat and your legs are so big you keep on pressing the recline button, and the all embarrassing seat belt extension. The worst is the looks when your walking down the isle and you can see the look on peoples face saying "please dont have the seat next to me"

This weekend i flew to go help my sister move, sat extremely comfortable and when i tightened up the strap there was about 4" left over.

It felt so good.

I used to hate that look when I got on the plane, the "Oh NO, PLEASE don't let him be in this row". I actually had someone ask me in the waiting area where I was sitting, so they could change their seat.

After I lost 150 lbs, I went on a flight, and it was a LOT nicer, I could even use the tray! My belly did not get in the way!

I just flew across the country and back on Wednesday, last time I flew was to Vegas at New Years. Then I was 460 and I'm 6'5", it SUCKED!! Now at 380 the flight was much more bearable, I was the middle seat both ways. I was able to use the seat belt, put down the tray and not spill into the seats on either side. I'm not going to say it was enjoyable, but it was tolerable and now I don't feel it necessary to fly with only my wife so we can put up the arm rest.

Can't wait until Christmas to fly to Mexico I'm hoping to be around 320 then.

Good job to every one on their NSV's
  • rocuf
    rocuf Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    New NSV for me, just ran a 5k trail race last Saturday. My time was 45:20 for a first ever 5k. Trails were pretty tough, lots of up and downhills and rooted and rock strewn trails. I was very happy with being able to jog all but one of the steep uphills. I started about a year ago with trying to eat better and joined MFP in November. Have dropped from 450#s to 315#s now and actually starting to really like running.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome...so for any newer guys starting out on here. I just hit my 1yr Anniversary for weight loss. Im 6'2
    Start 420 Lbs 4XL shirt 60 Suit 54 Pants.
    Today 287 Lbs XL shirt 48 Suit 40 Pants

We have a weekly weigh-in group that helps with accountability. Send me a message and ill send you an invite to Join but you have to weigh in every week on Wednesday.
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/LmAKF.jpg (My progress pic)

Congrats on everyones progress!

I am down to 300 lbs, from 469 lbs in August 2010. Most of this weight was lost following a ketogenic very low carb diet. :)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I reached a total weight loss of 150 lbs today. About 55 more to go.
  • Morgori
    Options
    That is great dbrightwell12!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I reached a total weight loss of 150 lbs today. About 55 more to go.
    Awesome milestone! Congratulations!