June Goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    Options
    My goal for the month is to prioritize strength training at the gym. I so often go and do my cardio and then wimp out when it comes to the weights. I'm now going to focus on doing a cardio/strength/cardio plan for every gym trip. Today was my first gym trip of the month and boy are my arms feeling it. Definitely something I need to focus on!
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    My goals are to do circuit style training at least 5 times a week, cardio, eat correctly, and lose at LEAST 5 pounds of fat.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hello all! It is now June 1st so to those of you who have slacked for the past few days, its time to put down the pizza and pick up the handweights!

I'd like to know, what are your June goals?

Mine:
    Start and complete 30DS (Day 1 Complete!)
    Gym 3X week (can be replced by running, swimming, hike, etc) + Soccer Sundays

Hi! My goal for June is to do yoga 30 minutes/day (instead of cheating by doing 15 minutes) and to reduce my daily calories intake. That soounds vague. I plan to decrease my portion sizes and eat healthier snacks and increase my water intake, 10 - 12 cups/daily. I also plan to add wii fit exercise on the weekends, 30 - 40 minutes/day.
  • mmills4
    mmills4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My June goal is to exercise 6 days a week and take one day off to prepare for the next weeks workout.
    My goal is to burn a minimum of 600 calories a day from exercise ( walking, slim in 6, swimming, etc...)
    My weight goal in June is to lose a minimum of 10 pounds.

Good luck to you all! I hope you meet your goals!
  • elabaran
    elabaran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal to lose like 20lbs by the end of June and be able to do an entire class of Zumba on the xbox, so far only able to do like 3-4 songs through out the day
  • Nina9925
    Nina9925 Posts: 33
    Options
    June goal:
    No eating passed 9:30 pm
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    My goals for June:
    -gym 5x's a week
    -track food everyday on MFP
    -No eating after 7pm
  • elabaran
    elabaran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first short class! YAY next challenge to do a medium class, wish me luck!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    My June goals:

- complete 30 Day Shred (on day 5)
    - lose 20 pounds
    - drink at least 9 glasses of water and no soda (even calorie free/sugar free sodas!)
    - drop one pant size
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My June goals are to complete the 30DS and start running more often!
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    my june goals

track my food intake here
    exercise 7 hours or more a week cardio, stretching abs
    drink 10 glasses of water daily
    eat 5 times a day 100-400 calories a meal
    eat clean whole foods 90% of the time
    limit or eliminate caffeine, wine, processed foods and sugars
    prepackage smalls and meals and take something in my purse
    take h20 everywhere
    take my top three health or fitness successes daily
    take my before picture
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do 30DS every day and C25K three times a week. But that's not my weakness...

My ultimate goal is to stay on board with my tracking and calories even if I get temporarily derailed. THAT is the hard part!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My June goals are:

-To keep working on C25K
    -Do 30 day shred (on the days I don't run)
    -Walk/run 100 miles
    -Lose 20 pounds
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My June goals:

1. Log all my food at least 5x/week
    2. C25K 3x/week
    3. 30DS or yoga 3x/week
    4. Drink more plain water (at least 60oz/day)
    5. Curb the late night snacking!
  • mgoetsch1982
    Options
    My goal for the month is to prioritize strength training at the gym. I so often go and do my cardio and then wimp out when it comes to the weights. I'm now going to focus on doing a cardio/strength/cardio plan for every gym trip. Today was my first gym trip of the month and boy are my arms feeling it. Definitely something I need to focus on!

You need to do your strength training before you do your cardio. You lose some of the gains that you might have if you do strength after cardio. Plus, you can't wimp out if you do it first :)
  • bensobe
    bensobe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Even though I just joined the group, I'm going to set a goal of logging everyday in MFP and working out 6 days a week for at least 30 minutes.
  • mgoetsch1982
    Options
    I originally had set my weightloss goal for the month of June at 20 pounds but now I'm thinking that is too much. What do you guys think? I haven't lost much since starting but am losing inches. I've had two people comment on how they can tell a difference in how I look.
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've just joined the group, but I'm setting the following goals:

- Track every bit of food that I eat through the month (starting June 7th...), and stay in my calorie ranges
    - Average at least 150 minutes (2.5 hours) working out each week (5/week, 30min/day) starting June 7th
    - Start the RushFit exercise program (and stay on it to finish in August)
    - Meet my FitBit goals for steps taken and flights of stairs climbed every day (starting today - too late for some previous days...) in addition to my time set aside for working out
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I guess my june goals would be to hit the gym every morning (trying to create the morning gym habit) and log everything in MFP. Start slow and build the momentum.