insanity trainers ?

Options
cheshire1986
cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
i am on week 4 of insanity and i realy need to get the shoe situation sorted as so far i been in socks and they do slip a bit and my ankle is a bit shot tried my old running shoes but can feel my feet over the edge of the soul so stopped for fear of rolling my ankle :s im thinking http://www.adidas.co.uk/Men's-adiPURE-Trainer/TD035,en_GB,pd.html what you think ? any recomendations ?

Replies

• robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go to a running shoe store and get fitted properly! Not a sporting goods store, think RUNNING store!
  • bjnorvell
    bjnorvell Posts: 43
    Options
    I do Insanity barefoot :)
    What type of shoe are you wearing? Nevermind seen it!
    I was told if you are going to wear shoes during the workout they need to be Cross Trainers, not running shoes.
    The shoes that you have posted the link to, should be fine!
  • johnscortes
    Options
    I was using running shoes for the first three weeks since then I have switched to trainers and my legs and feet are much more comfortable and less fatigued , I found myself going harder during the workout because i felt more stable hence more confident.. it does make a big difference.. btw I bought RAWLINGS ‘CHANCE’ TRAINING 19.99 solid shoe ..Rawlings more known for high quality baseball equip... @big five on sale. I may go back and buy another pair
  • cheshire1986
    cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cheers for the imput guys :)