Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st!!

Options
I want to start an Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st. I am in the middle of one now and it is making such a huge difference for me! I burnt about 1000 calories from today’s workout alone xD I want to add all participants onto a Facebook group for accountability and support. This will be a NO EXCUSES group! We are in it to win it. There will be requirements, but also amazing results. For example, you must take before and after pictures, follow a nutrition plan, check ins with progress/struggles/success, follow the schedule to a T, as well as a commitment to Shakeology. For Military folks, I am AD USAF and this is WAY better you’re your traditional PT. Get your whole unit in on it! Please let me know if you’re interested!!

Replies

• katm49
    katm49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello, I was just wondering how you log it in.. I did the 20 min work out to see if i like it.. How many calories does it burn . i would like to start July 1 also if it not to late.. I can't log in any of the dvd workout type from Shawyn T. I have the hip hop abs thighs and butt and I dont log in because I'm not sure the calories I'm burning, All I know is I sweat alot. Can you help please.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have the insanity tapes and would love to start the program July 1st I am just finishing an outdoor fitness bootcamp class that ends in three weeks.
  • ChelseaWhitworth
    Options
    I'll message you guys some info on the Challenge Group! Katm49: How many calories you burn is individually based on height, how fit you are, weight est. However! I can tell you that yesterday I did the Insanity Plyo Cardio and burned about 850 calories, and today I did Cardio Resistance and burned about 700! Both workouts are about 40 minutes long. The best way you can count your calories is to buy a heart rate monitor watch. There are some affordable ones out there (less than 50 dollars) BUT beware you aren't buying a crappy one. Just read customer reviews before buying anything. I am slowly adding the workouts onto the website and how many calories I burn, I'm not sure why they were not in there before now, which is why you couldn't find any of them. But again know that it will be only a ballpark number since everyone is different :)
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey, I guess I'll check in for this. Right now I am doing an Insanity/Running hybrid workout routine. But I really want to do the complete program. And then Asylum. I did the first month once before, but because of moving and sick family, I quit as I was about to start month 2.

Also, I think there may be too many fit tests and a whole rest week in the middle is too much, so I'm thinking for adjusting it slightly.
  • jsangelo13
    Options
    I am also interested in joining the challenge group=). I'm in my 2nd week of Insanity ( I started a month ago but had to stop due to an injury). I am also going to start the couch to 10K along with doing Insanity. Do you care if we would be in the middle of it during the challenge? I plan on starting over after the two months is up
  • ChelseaWhitworth
    Options
    Why don't you start over with the group on July 2nd?? If you don't want to, that's still okay :) my goal here is to add as much support as possible for everyone!! I'll message you some deets...
  • katm49
    katm49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i'll try to keep up with everyone... I'm on fb too if that will help to concact me.. thanks Chelsea for doing this...
  • EuLezCar
    EuLezCar Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and I want to join this group. I think it will give me the push I need to get back in shape. I've done insanity before and it really worked on me but then I became into this lazy person and I lost all my hard work. I really want to start again because I don't feel confortable with my body anymore and I hate that!! I think that this may encourage me to get fit again!!