Day 23

Options
HodderAL
HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
Almost another 30 days have been here and gone!

I don't think I'm doing any Jillian workouts today. There will be no cardio for me, just some calisthenics and some strength training. I have to start listening to my body. I had a hard time yesterday, and apparently it was because of a lack of oxygen in my body... I guess my asthma is really struggling - Another reason I wanted to start this journey. I don't want to get to middle age and have to carry an oxygen tank around with me!! Slow and steady wins this race.

Replies

• Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Day 23! My allergies are back full force. I'll probably be getting in a light walk today. Good luck everyone!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation. Now I have to get back on track. These last 23 days flew by, but I haven't been exercising nearly as much because it's summer and something always comes up. But, no excuses, right? So I'm taking on JM this afternoon and everyday till the 30 days is up. I feel sluggish from not having worked out in 4 days. At least I was walking a lot and climbing four flights of stairs everyday on vacation!!

Good luck to everyone today. :)
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Almost another 30 days have been here and gone!

I don't think I'm doing any Jillian workouts today. There will be no cardio for me, just some calisthenics and some strength training. I have to start listening to my body. I had a hard time yesterday, and apparently it was because of a lack of oxygen in my body... I guess my asthma is really struggling - Another reason I wanted to start this journey. I don't want to get to middle age and have to carry an oxygen tank around with me!! Slow and steady wins this race.

Good luck and be careful with your asthma...so scary!
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Day 23! My allergies are back full force. I'll probably be getting in a light walk today. Good luck everyone!

Hope you can get those under control! No fun at all!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Good luck and be careful with your asthma...so scary!

It's funny. We have this perception of how our journey will unfold, but in reality, it's nothing like we imagined! My asthma has scared the cr4p out of me a few times now, and it's no fun at all. I really need to listen to my body more - and stop whining about it lol.