Are you REALLY single?

Options

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm single, and am also missing the sex.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am single but my phone is in a relationship with several people. she is a *kitten*.

hahaha!

^^^^no doubt!!! my phone has a tendency to drink too much on the weekends and make ill advised calls and texts!! She is in fact a dirty dirty girl.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    single. :) anybody interested?:tongue:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I am single but my phone is in a relationship with several people. she is a *kitten*.

hahaha!

^^^^no doubt!!! my phone has a tendency to drink too much on the weekends and make ill advised calls and texts!! She is in fact a dirty dirty girl.

Mine is a huge flirt and has the capability to have 4 different text conversations with 4 different guys at the same time while drinking at the bar
  • will010574
    Options

hahaha!

Our phones are probably family!! mine can do the same thing with women...for some reason my phone isnt into guys...she can also check all the latest scores while doing all those convos. Sometimes I am so proud of her...right up until she sends a come over text and expects me to follow through for her.
    Mine is a huge flirt and has the capability to have 4 different text conversations with 4 different guys at the same time while drinking at the bar
  • jenniferleigh30
    jenniferleigh30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    100% single
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Single with two cats!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    <
    yep absolutely single
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My imaginary boyfriends get really jealous of each other, but what can I say, I'm a player.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WANTED: NEW GIRLFRIEND - Applications currently being accepted :wink:

Still accepting applications - Jacki, Allison & Melissa, where are yours ladies?
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

hahaha!

Same problem here too .... although not always a problem :wink:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    "I don't have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would be very upset if she heard me say that"

- Mitch Hedburg
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

hahaha!

Our phones are probably family!! mine can do the same thing with women...for some reason my phone isnt into guys...she can also check all the latest scores while doing all those convos. Sometimes I am so proud of her...right up until she sends a come over text and expects me to follow through for her.

Wait wait wait.... Do we all have the same phone?
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

Wait wait wait.... Do we all have the same phone?

Apparently.... mine's in a long distance relationship with a hot young guy in TX. LOL
  • winesar21
    winesar21 Posts: 77
    Options
    Single!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    "I don't have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would be very upset if she heard me say that"

- Mitch Hedburg

OMG -- Mitch is my favorite! <sniff - sniff>

and because we're on the topic of "phones"

"I hope the next time I move I get a real easy phone number, something that's real easy to remember. Something like two two two two two two two. I would say "Sweet." And then people would say, "Mitch, how do I get a hold of you?" I'd say, "Just press two for a while and when I answer, you will know you have pressed two enough." MH
  • will010574
    Options
    <
    yep absolutely single

Not if I lived closer!!! Ohhhhh yes he did say that!
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Single!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ♥ Mitch forever
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    all single here
    yup.. am single too... sad sometimes, other times so glad i dont have to argue with anyone anymore!!
    X:grumble: