Fitness Fun Fact of the day

Options
This message board is simply for some fun quirky Fitness facts(well I'll assume them to be mostly facts if they are on fitness websites) and simply funny messages to help lighten the mood as we all embark on our fitness Journeys. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :happy: :tongue: :glasses: :heart: **TeamRight&Tight

Replies

• WillGetRight
    Options
    **Studies reveal that individuals who regularly skip breakfast are 4.5x more likely to pack on belly fat -American Journal of Epidemiology

JUST FOR LAUGHS :

21jp4dh.jpg
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am going to start eating breakfast and stop eating a bedtime snack.
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    I might miss tomorrow so I am going to put up two today :-)

~A study showed people who drank two 8.5oz glasses of water before each meal lost an extra 4.5lbs in 12weeks
    -Journal of Obesity

Just for laughs:

2z4xq83.gif

[ img ]http://manbicep.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/weight_-cartoon_scale.gif[ /img ]
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    I've actually started trying to eat breakfast as well ....I use to always make excuses but now I am trying to eat something even if it's just a piece of fruit or protein shake
  • Ashlash88
    Ashlash88 Posts: 4
    Options
    Lmao. That picture. I'm going to try drinking more water before my meals!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk is really good to drink after a workout, even better than protein shakes. Its been scientifically proven. So we no longer have to feel guilty about eating chocolate or having dessert! :-) BIG smiley face
  • Shellanfit
    Options
    I am doing a 5 day cleanse and am drinking a large 24 0z jug of water 4 times a day and have lost afew pounds so far ~ I am on day 3. I think this is a great one to make a regular habit.
    I might miss tomorrow so I am going to put up two today :-)

~A study showed people who drank two 8.5oz glasses of water before each meal lost an extra 4.5lbs in 12weeks
    -Journal of Obesity

Just for laughs:

2z4xq83.gif

[ img ]http://manbicep.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/weight_-cartoon_scale.gif[ /img ]
    [/quote]
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Ive really been struggling with drinking more all together
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Who says working out has to be boring :wink:
    ~ Having sex 3x/wk burns around 7,500 cals/yr. That's roughly the equivalent of jogging 75 miles, or 1.4miles/week
    cheers to this :drinker:

PIC OF THE DAY

e7ngo2.jpg
  • Shellanfit
    Options
    put mine in a protein shaker water bottles with sliced lemons and hot boiled water and really enyoy it that way 3 or 4 times a day
    I
    Ive really been struggling with drinking more all together
  • vegaslady94
    Options
    Funny:laugh:
  • vegaslady94
    Options
    Here's a good tip...especially if you're like me and beat yourself up for not working out...

Mix it up. Every little bit counts! Missed your daily workout? Don’t worry, you can still fit something in. Watch one of your favorite TV shows and do strength training moves during the commercial breaks: lunges, squats, crunches—mix it up. Giving yourself mini, achievable health goals can go a loooong way.

Might even be good just to do for the heck of it too:happy:
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Studies show that eliminating fast food from your diet can potentially add 4-5 years to your life minimum #nutrition

P.s. Ive been hitting mini workouts during breaks ..good tip :happy:
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Just for laughs: :laugh:

wtyk9h.gif