Hello ladies!

Options
InOneness
InOneness Posts: 21 Member
My name is Cindy, I live in Orange Park and I would love the opportunity to travel this journey with others who are of like mind!

I've been with MFP for a little over a year now... off and on... :smile: For the past month or so I have been on again.. Woot Woot!

I am pretty independent and have been trying to do this thing on my own... but I am thinking that my independence may hinder more than helps.... LOL. So I am looking for a group to share encouragement, ideas, accountability, fun and friendship and I am feeling led to this group!

Blessings and peace~
Cindy

Replies

• eesuperstar
    eesuperstar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy. Do you have any favorite running spots in the area? As of now I'm running in the Ortega Bluff area. It's a nice 2ish mile run from the entrance to the end and back but it's getting boring for me now.
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there eesuperstar! Sorry to say that I am not much of a runner.... most of my workouts are in the gym... Not sure how far you are looking to travel, but I do know there are several really nice bike trails in the OP area... one is down Roosevelt (17) in the Flemming Island area and if you go a little further south (not quite to Green Cove) there is a park on one of the creeks which connects up to the trail. Pretty scenic with a nice stretch of woods... only drawback is the roadway traffic, however, the trail is off the road a good distance. There is also another one along Doctors Lake, with a lot less roadway traffic, and they just actually widened and repaved it recently. Hope this helps!