Week 1 Weigh-In 8-June

Options
ElisaRazz
ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
Please use the below link to enter in your starting weight (last weeks weight) and then enter in todays weight :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As7sR-HUsgC_dHNHWWYzMzVRQ3BWV0dvc2xjWG1PeGc

Replies

• MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ...feeling very noobish, do we just type it in and then close it, or do you need to hit save somewhere?? :p
  • ElisaRazz
    Options
    its the first time im using this too. i can see what you wrote so i think you did the right thing
    awesome loss btw
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That thing is genius! And thank you, I think the original weight was up around 500g cos of sodium the day before, but I'll take it :p
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Can I join please? :D
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    Elisa thanks heaps for doing this! You are amazing :D xo
  • ElisaRazz
    Options
    Can I join please? :D

of course you can join!
  • ElisaRazz
    Options
    Elisa thanks heaps for doing this! You are amazing :D xo

hehe thanks :-) you're too sweet <3
  • MiaMcBetty
    MiaMcBetty Posts: 45
    Options
    Yeah it says that it automatically saves any changes made so there's no need for anyone to worry about saving or anything :)

Yay! Great work Elisa! Thank you!
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am very keen for this. So I tried to get the spreadsheet thing to open by copying the like in the first post and it says that its not a valid spreadsheet url.... Any help?

**EDIT: Tried again and it worked.... who knows what happened......**
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    elisa, thank you so much for doing this! im not meant to be weighing anymore, but i will be on here all the time still.. last weeks weight i cant reemmber ill check it out, but this morning i was 71.3kg.
    thansk gorgeous. i cant seem to access the site on my work comp so if you or someone could put it in for me please??
    your a sweetie thsanks hun! xx
  • ElisaRazz
    Options
    elisa, thank you so much for doing this! im not meant to be weighing anymore, but i will be on here all the time still.. last weeks weight i cant reemmber ill check it out, but this morning i was 71.3kg.
    thansk gorgeous. i cant seem to access the site on my work comp so if you or someone could put it in for me please??
    your a sweetie thsanks hun! xx

happy to do it. I popped your weight in Bree x

why arent you meant to be weighing in anymore?
  • carolcruzfeli
    Options
    Is all about getting healthier and achieving GOALs so lets all MOTIVATE ONE ANOTHER and reach for the stars:-)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this!! You rock! Such a great idea to make a group. I need all the extra motivation I can get at the moment. I'm in the middle of exams at the moment and completely forgot to weigh in so i'll just skip this weeks weigh in if that's ok. I'm pretty sure I would have gained tho :S.

Hope everyone is doing well xo