Help - ED sneaking up on me

Options
Seokie
Seokie Posts: 197 Member
Does anyone have any recovery techniques for b/p? I've been doing really well and all of a sudden today - WHAM - the urge to binge and purge came on so strong. Its too late to not binge but I'm trying really hard right now not to go purge and it feels like I'm just delaying the inevitable and I feel so crappy for binging right now.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with myself for giving in today and eating what I did.

I've been trying to distract myself and exercise more but yesterday I starting having ED thoughts and today I caved :(

Replies

• Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have no answers for you, but I'm going through pretty much the same right now. I purged today for the first time in about two years (though what came up was mostly water), and I'm afraid that this has lowered the threshold to do it again. :( So I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. <3
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have no answers for you, but I'm going through pretty much the same right now. I purged today for the first time in about two years (though what came up was mostly water), and I'm afraid that this has lowered the threshold to do it again. :( So I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. <3

Thanks :-/ I thought I was doing so well and now its just as hard as before