amivox
amivox Posts: 441 Member
24 days to go!

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Laura's here and I missed roll call yesterday but did complete L1D8

Today at 1:30 will be L1D9. I am sort of excited for L2. I now turn down the volume on the TV and turn up my music. I have also gone with heavier weights for certain strenght exercises. My pushups are much improved. I can't believe how LOW to the ground I can go. LOL

I am feeling great. I hope you ladies have a great day too!
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    D1 L2 completed.

I actually enjoyed my first day of L2 although it was very fast!! Not sure about the ice skating move thing - can't get the hang of that at all!!
  • Laurla11
    Laurla11 Posts: 54
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 completed and I HATE IT. i want to quit every second lol
  • JennyLu3
    JennyLu3 Posts: 26
    Options
    Level 3 kicked my butt last night.
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Level 2: Day 3.

I have the feeling that this level is going to be progressively harder. My shoulders are def tight when I do the stretches at the beginning.
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1 complete! Just as I expected, it sucked! Haha. It seemed to go by much quicker, which was nice though. I don't know if I'll be able to follow Natalie much in this level..
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It seemed to go by much quicker, which was nice though. I don't know if I'll be able to follow Natalie much in this level..

I completely agree. Suddenly the workout was over.

HEY! Anyone feel less of a workout with the last ab exercise? I don't know if maybe my body is not straight enough plank on the move? I do have a tendency to stick my bum in the air to get my knees through the space between my body and the floor.
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 complete! I'm getting anxious about starting level 3!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 6 done.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Day 8 complete!!! 22 days to go!!

I did feel a little nauseous at the end of this one, though... hm.... brown rice to the rescue :)
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 6 (16 overall) L2 yesterday night. Plan to do Day 7, L2 tonight. I found everything easier except the abs at the end. I may have pushed myself more because I am super sore.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done.