What will you reward yourself with?

Options
115perfection
115perfection Posts: 109 Member
When you reach your goal, what will you reward yourself with?

For me, clothes are the obvious one :)
Under 130 lbs (9.5 lbs away from goal of 120) I am getting myself some new running shoes!

I also want to get a new scale, HRM, and digital food scale for mini goal completion buuut I have a feeling I'll be getting those sooner because they will aid with weightloss :p

I also want a new ipod!

God I'm greedy.

Replies

• builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm gonna reward myself with ABS!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I gonna buy myself a new set of boobs and clothes to go with them ;)
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Mini goal - mani/pedi
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I would definately have to say clothes as well! I have been in size 12s and 13s to long. I would like to get in my old 7s and 8s I have at the back of my closet, which I haven't seen since high school. Then of course, go buy some more. :) Belks is calling my name already!

I believe I will reward myself with a new haircut and hair style and mani-pedi when I get back into them high school jeans. Then, reward myself with new clothes once I reach goal. Sounds good to me!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I will probably reward myself with a new pair of shoes and some new clothes. I will replace my wardrobe once I get to my goal weight.
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe. Since my old wardrobe was all in a size XXL, they don't fit anymore. I've been making thrift-store runs and will continue to do so until I reach my goal weight, and then I'm going to do some major shopping. Also, a cruise to the Bahamas is on the schedule, so that reward is really helping me to stay motivated.

I've been doing mini-rewards through the whole journey. At 1/4 to goal (20 pounds), I got my hair cut in a new style; at 30 pounds, I got my ears re-pierced since I let the holes grow shut; at 1/2 way, I got my hair colored to cover the gray that's showing up way too much. I just hit 50 pounds and I'm eying a dress on amazon.com that I love and would be perfect for the cruise but am holding back because I don't know what size I'll be.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will fly and see my sister in Calgary and have a girls shopping spa weekend together.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i am going to reward myself with a whole new wardrobe. i am going to gut my closet and happily donate all of my old clothes that have forever made me feel bad!

i also want to do a sexy photoshoot with my hunny.

i want to go to the beach in a hot bikini

i want to have picnics and wear shorts and sexy shoes to show off my legs!

mostly though, reward will be clothing and maybe a new tattoo!
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna reward myself with ABS!

NICE! That's the best reward.
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When I hit my ultimate goal (I'll know it when I get there) I'll do a pin-up photo shoot for the hubs. That's more of a reward for him though, eh?

I feel like losing weight is it's own reward. I can't think of a thing that I could buy myself that would feel better than meeting my goal.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    160 = New hair style.
    150 = Spa Day
    140 = Sign up for a 5k (aka haven't decided yet.)

:-)
  • finally79
    finally79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to whiten my teeth when I reach 150.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Goal 1: 230 - Most of my shirts will fit nice (no more digging for the XXL's in my closet)
    Goal 2: 225 - all my jeans will fit (will have to do laundy less since I have 5 pairs of jeans and only 2 fit confortably above 230)
    Goal 3: 215 - ALL of my clothes in the closet will FIT
    Goal 4: 200 - Buying myself a gift (Asus Infinity Pad)
    Goal 5: 185 - Visiting Doctor to brag about my progress
  • EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    Options
    My shorter term goal of getting to 180 will get me new clothes because I got rid of most of my "skinnier" clothes since they were years old and I decided I would want to get new things.

My long term goal of 130 my box of miniskirts that I have been saving will fit! I may also get a tummy tuck and a boob lift depending on how everything looks after the weight is gone. I've had two kids and they really stretched my belly so I'm thinking the tummy tuck at least.
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself with a cute two-piece vintage inspired swimsuit I've been eyeing since last summer!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    Clothes seem to be mine.. but mainly because thats what i NEED when i lose weight lol.. I already had to go out and buy some shorts a few weeks ago because my jeans were falling off me, and now the shorts are about to fall off.. the only crappy thing about having to buy clothes that fit just for them to not fit in a month.

I also want new nikes, a food scale, and my hair done =)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Hopefully I will be at my goal by my birthday (December) so ..I will either be going to Puerto Rico or to New York for break :)

New York is not even really a gift since I'm from there "/
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    A cute new fall wardrobe is definitely in store for me. I am also contemplating laser hair removal.
  • sshouq
    sshouq Posts: 8
    Options
    goal 1 : 132 lbs .... new haircut :D
    goal 2 : 121 lbs .... new clothes :) (and some old ones hanging in my closet that I never managed to fit in)
  • CMary192
    CMary192 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If I lose 15lbs during these 90 days I am hoping to give myself a nice shopping spree and get my nails done AND a different hairstyle!