ugh :(

Options
shaybethxo
shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
this week has been completely rubbish. i've exercised okay-ish but my eating has gone to pot. i have gained a pound, and i wont lose that by sunday. had a lot of emotional things going on and i eat when i'm stressed. i have exams next week, plus working part time, and a sick mother and sister leaves little time for me to think about the food im shoving down my throat.
sorry to vent guys. how has everyone else's 2nd week gone? :)

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    That's okay, things will get better in the near future. Don't give up!

14877786.png
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Absolutely don't give up. The biggest test is how you pick yourself back up, and how you re-inspire yourself to keep going. Don't let a few days defeat you! It's not worth feeling bad about the past, especially if it actively effects how you're doing in the present and future!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Well, I did excellent during the week with exercise and eating but today I had a cheat day! I am not giving up and tomorrow extra time on elliptical and staying focus!
  • Teresava77
    Teresava77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bank holiday messed me up big time but showing just over a pound down today so will have a very strict day to try and make it two.
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Dont let it stop you! I had a brilliant weekend - wedding etc, although it was awful for eating and put me a few steps back for a few days. Only the last couple of days have been good so i'm kind of expecting to have put on the pound i lost last week :-(

Lots of lovely motivational people have kept me going though.

Just put the last few days behind you, remind yourself why you're here, then start a fresh xx
  • shaybethxo
    Options
    thankyou everybody! :flowerforyou: :heart:
    i have gained 3lbs, although i suspect most of that is just water. so my spreadsheet will show a gain this week! but, i am feeling really motivated to get it all back off next week, im going to bust my *kitten*.
    thanks again, hope everyone is on track for tomorrow's weigh in!
    xxx
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    I'm with you on the motivation! It's been a crap week, but I got back into it (painfully) this morning. Let's do this thing!!!!
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've been sick all week, so I tend to drive thru places to eat so I don't have to cook. My husband worked late all week, so it's just that much easier to eat fast food especially feeling lousy with this cold/sinus infection. I only got to the gym 3 days this week and truly I did not work hard. I am normally there for at least an hour, but barely made 30 minutes. Let's chalk it up to a bad week and move on next week! I don't know what I'll see when I step on the scale tomorrow, I just hope it's not too bad!
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    it's been a BAD BAD week. stepped on the scale and gained 3 lbs. :( i understand the emotional eating! i came on the group board to drop out of the group but after seeing your post it has encouraged me to keep trying. thanks for being REAL.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Don't give up! Real life = ups and downs. I was fighting a cold/allergies for most of the week, and there were a few nights there where I just plain overate, or got into a "mmmm... snacking mindlessly" rut. Okay, so it wasn't pretty. But giving up makes things worse! I truly believe we can do this, as long as we don't feel like we failed if there were a few bad days, or a bad week. We're completely behind you on this - just believe in yourself!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible week, my son and i were both sick and so i didnt get to the gym as much as i wanted to. I also didnt really eat that well either but only 1 time i went over my calories so cant complain too much. i drank a lot of water the past couple weeks that i notice ive lost some inches but i peaked at the scale during the week and gained some weight that i lost the week before. Its ok, i feel a little bit better a new week starting tomorrow and also doing a 5k with the family in the morning so hopefully with that run/walk and the week ahead i can lose some of the weight back on next sunday weigh in. Hope everyone did alright and if not dont worry its only 1 week and we just got to push our selves a little harder the following week.
  • shaybethxo
    Options
    it's made me feel so much better knowing i'm not alone! thankyou guys. i gained back a few lbs, but never mind. i've already done better with my eating today so i know this week will be a good one.
    keep going everybody! :D x
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This week I completed a total of 600 minutes of cardio + strength training every day and broke my plateau! I am excited as I was zig zagging calories and fluctuating forf the last 6 months. Great group.

Those of you that are up 1-2 pounds, I was up last week due to TOM and water retention. Stay strong and focus and let's keep it going!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: