New to the group

Options
adamswife23
adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
Hi! My name is Rebecca. I love MFP and have been using it for some time. I am now pregnant with my 4th child and really want to help manage my weight better this time around. If anyone would like to add me as a friend to help me hold myself accountable that would be awesome!
I currently have 3 boys and we will find out next week if we are having another boy or getting a little girl this time.

Replies

• emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Emma and I have been on MFP for a while. Since the birth of my second daughter I have lost 60lb. I am now pregnant with my third and I am determined to stay in shape and not gain a lot of weight. I would love to get to know like minded women that are in my position! I am due October 22nd so I have a long way to go :)

I try and workout 5 times a week for at least 45 minutes
  • stacyw466
    stacyw466 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm new to the group. I'm currently pregnant with my 3 child and due in July. I was losing weight prior to getting pregnant and pretty happy with the way everything was going. My weight when I got pregnant was still higher then what I had been with both of my other children at the time that I delivered. So you can imagine that I feel really huge now lol.
  • Moodymona
    Moodymona Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiiii y'all I'm new to this group I'm 21 weeks and it's a girl yeaaah since I have a cute baby boy already :)))
  • aarroyo0529
    aarroyo0529 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the group- I joined MFP in November and have lost about 18lbs but I just found out I am about 5weeks (very early) pregnant! I do have a 5 year old and we wanted to try for a second child. I originally had thought that I would have gotten to my 130lbs goal before getting pregnant but that did not happen and with my first child I was 205lbs by the time I delivered and I am only 5'1". This time around I want to be fit during my pregnancy but I am not sure what types of exercises I can do or not do. I have a treadmill that has incline and I just want to get an idea of what you are all doing and what you have done in the past. Please let me know. Thanks.