WEEK 2!

Options
skump425
skump425 Posts: 166 Member
Good Morning Everyone!

Today marks the beginning of week 2, and rounds out our first week of this challenge! I did not have great results this week, as I was up to 122.6. EDIT: forgot TOM started Tuesday so hoping for a loss next week!

JUNE 1
SW: 121.8
GW:116

JUNE 8
Weight: 122.6

Goals for LAST week:
Friday: Cycling class after work (DONE)
Saturday: REST
Sunday: 30 minutes of Cardio, 15 minutes of weights (MISSED)
Monday: Gym at lunch (if time permits, if not: 30 minutes of cardio) (DONE)
Tuesday: Cycling (Worked out at lunch)
Wednesday: Gym at lunch (30 minutes of cardio + abs) (Cycling instead)
Thursday: Cycling (Lunch workout)

I only missed 1 of my goals, and worked out 5 days out of the 7 posted above. Also stayed under calories everyday except Sunday and gained...this is discouraging, but I know you are all out there working your butts off, so I will keep going strong!

I look forward to seeing everyone's results and good luck with this coming week!!

Goals for this week:
Friday: Cycling
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 30 minutes of cardio and weights
Monday: gym at lunch
Tuesday: cycling
Wednesday: gym at lunch (also have an engagement dinner for my sister that night)
Thursday: Cycling (1/2 class, will be leaving to go to the lake with my family)

Replies

• mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    JUNE 1
    SW: 207
    GW: 202 (sure hope for more but I will go for the 5 pounds because I need to be successful.

June 8:
    Weight: 204.5

Goals: To log 3 good exercise burns for the week and drink my 9 or more glasses of water a day.

Happy to see this. It is a happy surprise because I had no exercise to speak of except on Monday. The rest came only from normal walking during the day and doing shopping and light cleaning.

Good luck everyone and we are starting a new week. Everything is ON: water, exercise, under calories, and a smile. :flowerforyou:
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    JUNE 1
    SW: 207
    GW: 202 (sure hope for more but I will go for the 5 pounds because I need to be successful.

June 8:
    Weight: 204.5

Goals: To log 3 good exercise burns for the week and drink my 9 or more glasses of water a day.

Happy to see this. It is a happy surprise because I had no exercise to speak of except on Monday. The rest came only from normal walking during the day and doing shopping and light cleaning.

Good luck everyone and we are starting a new week. Everything is ON: water, exercise, under calories, and a smile. :flowerforyou:

Awesome!! I hope you find yourself in the 100s before the end of June. WTG
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    SW: 170.8 lbs
    Week 2: 168.9 lbs
    GW: 165.0 lbs

Goals for the week:
    run/walk 10 miles

This week we are going to Vegas to I won't be able to log in on Friday and not sure if I will be able to work out but I already ran/walked 4 miles today and plan to work out several times before we leave.

Everyone is doing great and keep up the good work!
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello where is everyone? Good job to all of you that are "just doing it." I need a big push for my exercise. Just can't seem to get up and out. Depression....not sure? Keep up the journey and smile and feel good about yourself. :smooched:
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    HW 149 ..SW:145.5 .. GW: 140 (For June) and minus 3" from my waist.

Measurements

Day 1
    > Day 10
    Chest: 39
    > 39
    Waist: 36
    > 35.5
    Hips: 38
    > 37.5
    Thigh: 22.5 (L) 23 (R)
    > No Change
    Arm: 11.5 (L) 12 (R)
    > 11(L) 11(R)
    Neck:13
    > 12.5
    145.5lbs
    > 145lbs

Just happy I didnt gain, down .5lbs (i'll take that) & down 3''.