What do you love about weight watchers

Options
Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
I'm starting this thread let's get into the spirit of this great program and share why and what we love about weight watchers points plus.

Replies

• Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love the WW PP program because they say that you can eat lots of fruits and veggies for 0 points, so that makes me eat more of both. I also love WW because they teach you how to eat the right kind of foods, and you don't have to eat their food. WW teaches you that you are not dieting, you are making a lifestyle change for life, so it's not a temporary "diet" thing. WW has always been very supportive and motivating to me, but to tell you the truth, since I've now joined MFP, I think this is just as much or more motivating and supportive. One thing that I don't like about WW is once you become a lifetime member, if you gain weight back, and then start losing again, you do not get recognized in the classes like the new members do. Since I've gained my weight back, I had the hardest time losing it with WW, but now that I found MFP, I'm having no problem losing my weight.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i agree with the free fruits and veggies. i would have grabbed different snacks or munchies. now i grab the apricot or apple. i feel so much better. i like my leader. i have homework, this helps keep me going and remembering things to need to change or work on.
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love WW because it teaches you how to choose good foods. It rewards the best foods by giving it a 0 points value. For instance, the fruit and veggies are zero points. I love coffee with cream. 2 Tbsp of fat free half and half is 0 points. I also love WW because it celebrates you with animation on the computer screen when you lose weight. That always brings a smile to my face. It also gives you small goals to achieve. Your weightloss goal might be to lose 200lbs but WW gives you a goal to lose 20lbs. When you lose 5lbs of that, it celebrates you!!. It helps you make a lifestyle change because you get in the habit of thinking about how much fat something might have. Here was a news flash to me: You can still eat your regular foods but you adjust the ingredients, portion size, side items, or other foods in the day. For instance, you can eat regular cheesecake (one of my favorites) if you use it as a treat for the week (weekly points). You can prepare it using low fat ingredients/portions and earn it through activity points. Or you can adjust your eating thorughout the day and enjoy a decedant dessert with one of your meals. That doesn't say deprivation to lose weight but lifestyle change.
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965
    QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    THE FELLOWSHIP:happy:
  • babyw82010
    Options
    I love the fact that I an eat with my family and not have to cook something differently
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965
    QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    fellowship.. support its a Blessing to have all these wonderful support systems.. MFP is very good because when Im at work this one is the best for loging from my android ww I love the face to face meetings and e tools.. too :love: