Challenge for Saturday 6/9/10

Options
We hope everyone was able to complete todays challenge! LETS STEP IT UP!
Ya'll seem to be doing this pretty easy :)

Tomorrows Challenge is:

Replace 1 meal with a salad , Repeat yesterdays 30 minute challenge and todays 30/30/30 challenge.

Lets see how far we can push ourselves and how badly we want to shed these pounds. GET ANGRY AND GET MOTIVATED! PUSH THROUGHT IT! YOU CAN DO IT!

Replies

• mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow now that is a challenge! All I have to say to that is: BRING IT!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So we are going to repeat the 2 challenge and replace a meal with a salad...
    I think I can handle that need to drop 5lb by July..
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We hope everyone was able to complete todays challenge! LETS STEP IT UP!
    Ya'll seem to be doing this pretty easy :)

Tomorrows Challenge is:

Replace 1 meal with a salad , Repeat yesterdays 30 minute challenge and todays 30/30/30 challenge.

Lets see how far we can push ourselves and how badly we want to shed these pounds. GET ANGRY AND GET MOTIVATED! PUSH THROUGHT IT! YOU CAN DO IT!

This is a tough one being that I don't eat salads. :(
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    Yes TETHOMAS :) Gotta keep your mind open HIPS ....This journey is going to be full of things we dont like, but doing what we like is what got us here. :) you can do it. Unless you have some allergic reaction to something then i guess steamed veggies would be fine.
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lunchtime Saturday here in UK - got a lovely couscous salad for lunch, done my 30/30/30 jumping jacks/sit ups and push ups - although think my technique not too good!

Been out for a 45 min walk with the dogs, soooo I'm on track and feeling good today!

Got some fancy new scales for my birthday this week, and determined to get those numbers down, thanks for organising this challenge, and hope everyone has a great day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hookedondemonic
    Options
    Haha! Good job everyone! I will be having me some salad for lunch today, after i get over the "i don't wanna cook the chicken' feeling, of course! ^_^ Then Jillian and I will be having a nice long 30 min conversation on how she is a crazy lady and making me die every time we meet up on my television screen. followed by the sets.

p.s.I HAVE been doing the challenges with you guys/sister, but I have been failing on posting my success.
    Sorry guys! >.<

Good luck everyone for todays and future challenges!
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Really excited for today's challenge! The plan is to do Jillian's 30 Day Shred, which will cover most of the 30/30/30. Then I will be having a nice big salad for lunch, followed by a game of tennis with my boyfriend, and the remainder of the 30/30/30. Today shall be a good day :). Good luck everyone!!
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm going to adjust it to my own style; I just went shopping and don't have any lettuce, spinach or anything like that. So, I'm going to do a fruit salad!e I bot a ton of berries and cherries and peaches and a few other fruits, so I'll do that.
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    Great job everyone! Just got out of work. Once my feet stop hurting I will be beginning todays challenge :)
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    HOW IS EVERYONE DOING ON TODAYS CHALLENGE?
  • mrstmp
    mrstmp Posts: 7
    Options
    So tired I can't see straight :yawn: , heading to bed, but I just wanted to touch base to let you know that I did 30/60/90 again, did 30 minutes of Just Dance 3 (used a stop watch to count only the dancing & not the in between portions), had a fabulous mexican salad (black&red beans, salsa, sour cream mixed together over a bed of lettuce, topped with tomatoes, some cheese & a few tortilla chips...yum!!)

And.....NO ICED COFFEE FOR Mrs. TMP :frown:

PS Please no major challenge for the arms tomorrow, my shoulders are killin' me, but it's a good hurt. LOL But if it must be....bring it on!!

Sweet Dreams everyone!!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I did it! My hips are sore and my calves are tight, but it's a good and actually modivating sore and ache. I stuck to my water too. It's really hot here (100 degrees) so drinking water is easy. :wink: Looking forward to tomorrows challange.
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    GREAT JOB GUYS! So proud of you!
  • hookedondemonic
    Options
    Great job!!