Anyone doing this in June?

Options
I was looking for someone to join me - is there anyone on MFP doing this in the month of June?? I am excited, but it would be nice to know someone who is doing this for the motivational aspect!

Replies

• jennwill38
    jennwill38 Posts: 4
    Options
    sounds like something i could be interested in, butt there is not enough info here, how is it done exactly?
  • missjfischer
    missjfischer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would definitely do this if there was more information provided as well. I really need to reset my digestive system. What do we need to get started? I could start June 1. But want to be prepared and make sure I have everything ready to go!
  • Nutrition1975
    Nutrition1975 Posts: 111
    Options
    I will send you both the link so you can look into it more - I would love people to do it with - I recipe list is amazing and the recipes I heard were so yummy!!
  • trtmom
    trtmom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want to start this on June 6th. I'm so excited about this, but a little nervous about the foods. I am really going to have to put in extra time to shop and prepare for this.
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    I think I am going to order mine next week. The Himalayan sea salt you can get at Home Good believe it or not - I found another place with the liquid amino acids - Whole food should have the rest :)
  • cks3d1
    cks3d1 Posts: 39
    Options
    Can you send me information on this as well?
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    I sent over the information for you :)
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i ordered it today. 2 day shipping.. so i was planning to start it june 11th.
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    I am doing a round of Insanity, but plan on doing the reset in August. Keep us posted how it is going. I would love to know if you like the recipes - good luck