Just Joined the Group

Options
actg95
actg95 Posts: 85 Member
Hi everyone! I just joined this goup, but have been using the phone app for about a month and a half to track my protien. I really don't know exactly what I need in all the other sections, so my main purpose is for tracking protein and my intake. I think this will not only be helpful now, but later down the line.

I had my VS on 03/05/12 after many, many, many unsucessful diets.
I have lost 94 pounds since starting with the nutritionist August 2nd and have lost 44 pounds since surgery. Unfortunately, I still have a very long way to go and I have to keep my sucess in my mind so I don't focus on what I still have to lose.

I am hoping this group will help me motivate others, as well as motivate myself / have help to motivate me.

Thank you all and have a Blessed Day!!!
Melanie

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your sleeve. I use this to track my intake, protein and my carb intake. Good luck and much success on your journey!
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just saw this message. I use my smartphone to log so much I don't come here as much as I want to. I think I am going to attempt to do better at this part, to learn from others.

Thank you again and good luck on the new you!
    Melanie
  • dargar27
    dargar27 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there,
    I just joined this group today, although I've been using MFP for awhile now. It truly helps me keep in check. Feel free to friend me if you'd like some additional support :)

Darlene