hi ladies

Options
Amandanoralynn
Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
I have been working in more activity yard and house wise. Went to daughters and did two hours of cleaning there.
I have been having an awful time eating so many sweets. I am like a major ice cream addict. Funny is years ago I did not care so much for it. I hope you all are hanging in there.
Smiles, Amanda

Replies

• mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That was a nice thing to do for your daughter:)
    Sweets are my biggest thing too especially anything chocolate!
  • Amandanoralynn
    Options
    I can not believe the big ice cream kick I am on. Years ago, I allowed myself one sweet a day and I chose the Golden nugget Bars from schwans and I lost weight just fine, but I was also out walking a lot. Time does not work out so well anymore for that.
    Excuse 101... haha
  • Amandanoralynn
    Options
    Kim,
    Have you seen they have dark chocolate peanut M&M's out now. Only thing that could possible be wrong is the candy shell and eating too many. LOL
    Smiles, Amanda
  • HLTHLenore
    HLTHLenore Posts: 141
    Options
    I so agree on that. I do like the dark ones when every I get to eating them, which isn't often>
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the dark chocolate m&m's I will have to look for those. Maybe I will not eat as many as I don't care for dark chocolate:)
  • Amandanoralynn
    Options
    Once I started liking dark chocolate, I do not care much at all for other chocolate things.