food to sooth morning sickness( or tricks )

Options
togobug
togobug Posts: 58 Member
So far only thing that helps me not get sick first thing is if i eat so crackers before i even get out of bed

Replies

• cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The only other thing that helped me was cold clementine oranges.
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Clementines work for me too. Oatmeal and ginger ale. If I have water first thing, I instant puke.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I ate ginger biscuits (but didnt really have morning sickness but think they settled my stomach) - They might be just in the UK though?
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I ate ginger biscuits (but didnt really have morning sickness but think they settled my stomach) - They might be just in the UK though?
    Something like gingersnaps? There are ginger candies you can buy at the natural/hippy type stores.
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I tried everything and eventually just got a script from the doc. I know -- I am a weakling!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Something like gingersnaps? There are ginger candies you can buy at the natural/hippy type stores.

Yeah I think so - I usually call them gingernuts but they dotn have nuts in! Same as what a hard gingerbread man made from.
  • MyrianeO
    MyrianeO Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Popsicles were my life saver! lol!
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Citrus things helped me, like orange tic tacs and lemonheads and grapefruit.
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine were:
    fresh mint in hot water - just sip it
    Cucumber
    Crackers
    Oranges

That's what has helped this pregnancy....my last pregnancy- NOTHING helped!!
  • jasha13
    jasha13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Perrier.sparkling water helped me. Ginger ale was too sweet
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am in the nauseated group, and not the pukey group when it comes to MS. Carbonated drinks like a flavored seltzer works for me, and today I did not take my prenatal in the AM, i will wait until after dinner tonight - I don't feel 100%, but I also don't feel like I am going to throw up all over my desk at work and die ;) It is hard when you are trying not to tell anyone at work, and you feel like crap. I keep telling my coworkers, that I am getting alot of "headaches" recently.