New Jersey??

Options

Replies

• blairh10
    blairh10 Posts: 37
    Options
    Sussex County! I just got my new hybrid mountain bike from Marty's Reliable (sorry had to plug them, they are awesome). This is my last summer before life is over (thanks to law school) so I will be riding all over the county. (Except near Andover where that weird naked guy hangs out by the trails haha)
  • srt4852
    srt4852 Posts: 13
    Options
    There is a weird naked guy near Andover? I am near there all the time and I was not aware of this.
  • blairh10
    blairh10 Posts: 37
    Options
    YesI spotted him on one ride near KSP off Goodale in the field where everyone walks dogs. My husband spotted him 4 times!! Once off Hicks Ave trail by the "hunting" side of the trail, once on the bike side of the Hicks Trail, and twice where I saw him. He has white(ish) hair and we think he drives to locations to get naked and become one with nature.
    The first timeyou see a naked guy in the woods you say, "Oh, that guy was naked!". The second time, you usually say, "WTH!"
  • nen1020
    nen1020 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Essex here, but up in Warren all the time, and county wide when out riding. Been to Andover a zillion times and I've never seen a naked guy either! One of my friends lives up there....gonna have to ask her. LOL
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    im fron Hunterdon County. live near flemington/clinton but work in Edison.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That would be so awesome to job the boardwalk. I love in Gloucester County so unless I am on vacation I won't be able to do that. Good to see other NJ people though!!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    For all those in Burlington County- I love hiking in Rancocas Woods!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Southern NJ here.
  • loricap
    loricap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Morris County here
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Mercer county during the week, and often Ocean county during the weekend here :)
  • srt4852
    srt4852 Posts: 13
    Options
    InvidiaXII - I hope the name comes from The Furies Series cause that character was kick butt.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Bergen County here.. no one else? Boo! :laugh:
  • bean2729
    bean2729 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Bradley Beach, Stacy where are you exactly? I have been "speed" walking on the boardwalk and just taking regular walks for 4-6 miles. I also go to the gym but I have been slacking!!
  • Gr8nurs1271
    Gr8nurs1271 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in GloCo too!

I spend a lot of time in Atlantic City in the summertime.
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hurray, I am the only person from Cumberland County here.... hurray.... man I hate it here lol
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    Lumberton NJ but I work at the Planet Fitness in Cinnaminson, NJ. Lucky for me too cause I never have an excuse to work out.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    bergen county here! :)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Camden County
  • datikihut21
    datikihut21 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Somerset County when I'm home for the summer (like right now), but Gloucester County when I'm in school (senior at Rowan).
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options
    Sussex, (Sparta) but travel to Bergen all the time to run the Upper Saddle River Park System.... Anyone? Anyone??