Gamer Girls

124»

Replies

• jennyvondoom
    jennyvondoom Posts: 17 Member
    Anyone else notice she's playing Zelda with a xbox controller? Unless it's plugged to a PC on emulator that doesn't look right...

Or....OR.....it's a Wii classic controller. Nothing wrong with a lil emulation.....

I had this argument with some friends of mine a few months back when we first saw this picture... and determined that it would have to be the emulator because of placement of the tell tale multi-color buttons on top of the controller. It just annoys me that they left off the trigger and bumper buttons. Lol.
  • melneh
    melneh Posts: 25
    Omg I love that!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    I think it makes it tougher on us actual girls when males play female characters. Then you've got people yelling for you to get onto Vent to prove you're a real girl. Why should I have to prove it? :<

How about us men who spend time chasing around those female toons thinking they are women only to be greeted by a deep manly voice on Vent... :explode: :laugh:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I think it makes it tougher on us actual girls when males play female characters. Then you've got people yelling for you to get onto Vent to prove you're a real girl. Why should I have to prove it? :<

How about us men who spend time chasing around those female toons thinking they are women only to be greeted by a deep manly voice on Vent... :explode: :laugh:

...don't chase them around then. ;)

I seriously watched a whole guild of horny guys get played by a guy playing a female character. Gave 'her' gold and items all the time, helped her out whenever she needed, etc. Totally a guy. Admitted it when he got to level 60. Quit the guild. XD