Would love more UK friends!

Options
Hey all, as much as I love my US friends on here, I would really love some more Brits to chat to.

Please add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a message! :o)
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want - I'm 40 years old and just up the road from you in Moreton in Marsh! :o)
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wiltshire. Always nice to have friends.
  • DefConJen
    DefConJen Posts: 20
    Options
    I've just sent friend requests to all the posters above me. I'm in Cheshire, and in dire need of motivation! I lost about 50lb last year, but fell off the wagon & have just heaved myself back on!

Would be great to have some UK friends.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just messages you
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies!! Lots of lovely new British friends!! :bigsmile:
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Farnborough , Hampshire. Anyone I welcome to add me , I am always around to offer support :smile:
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi

FR sent, anyone else please feel free to send me a request. I need some serious *kitten* kicking at the moment to keep me on track!
  • chocolate30
    chocolate30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Feel free to add me to your list of british friends.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I'm another UK person looking for friends, although I'm starting to think of my weight in pounds rather than stones after having been here a while!
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need some motivation & Brit friends too! Add me!
  • 3319jane
    3319jane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in Sunny (I wish!) Dorset - feel free to add me :smile:

Jx
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm American but live in UK and am here to stay!!! (would like more UK friends too!)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Based in Oxford. Feel free to add anyone. I am active and supportive and always open to similar friends.
  • torigj
    torigj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a message ..live in next door sort of in Worcestershire :)
    Friends welcome
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    I've sent a request!! any one else fancy another friend, feel free to add me!!
  • Phoenix844
    Options
    Hello Everybody. I've just joined this site and I'm looking at groups to join. I live in the North East of England and I'm looking to do a daily check in of my exersises and help anybody who is in the same boat as me. I started my exersising on monday and I've been using Livestrong.com but I was told that this site offers more. I welcome anybody and hopefully I can helpful to you : )
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey all

I'm from Bonnie Scotland, and am in need of some serious motivation just now. Please all feel free to add me. :smile:
  • hooplahoo
    hooplahoo Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there, I'm London based. Anyone feel free to add me.

Only started last week but I'm finding the support on this site really helpful. It's keeping me on track so far!

:smile:
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have lots of fellow brits as friends if anyone wants to add me.