June 1st

Options
7bel0
7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
Who's going to start June 1st with me?! I have been doing the videos randomly throughout the week, but I'm really going to start the FULL program on the 1st. Who's up for the challenge?!

Replies

• mitzi801
    mitzi801 Posts: 38
    Options
    i started it yesterday... i find it quite difficult.. but looking forward to the next one today :)... goodluck :)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am starting June 1st too and like you, I have done some of the videos randomly. I am going to start with the Pear Shape - I am not a bad pear shape but I tend to carry more weight from the waist down. I am looking forward to really working through this program and seeing what results I get. I am hoping to get rid of some lumps and bumps - I read a lot of reviews where women said that a lot of their cellulite went away.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I will! I started May 8th but I haven't done it completely just Cardio Axe!
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm game! I've been doing the workouts multiple times a week, but I haven't followed the plan. I started yesterday, making a promise to myself I would stick with it. Really, why is committing for a month so difficult?!

Which "solution" are you guys following? I'm doing the pear... lots of High and Tight and Sculpt. It's too bad I love Bum Bum and Cardio Axe!
  • RheneeB
    Options
    It is almost time......tomorrow is our big day girls and we are going to stick together, motivate each other and empower each other to allow Leandro to work his magic with our flat or fat or saggy or jiggly or dimply or wide butts.......whatever our problem is, he is going to fix it and we are going to look great!!!

I am starting with the workout for the pear shape. I don't know if I am really a true pear shape but I do tend to carry more weight on my bottom half than top. I am going to go from a pear bottom to an apple bottom!!!!!

See you all tomorrow at check in!!!!
  • mitzi801
    Options
    i just cant manage to get through the whole of the bum bum workout, my legs just wont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is getting me very frustrated!!
  • msgremmy
    Options
    i just cant manage to get through the whole of the bum bum workout, my legs just wont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is getting me very frustrated!!

You can do it!! Bum Bum is my favorite, and I think it's really effective. Make sure you stick with "level 1" for the first few times... it does made it more manageable than with all the jumping and touching the floor added.

Today is my 5th day of actually following the pear shape schedule. It's been tough, but my husband noticed a good change in my booty today. So exciting! I did Cardio Axe this morning and will do High and Tight tonight, then Sculpt tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! We can do it!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Honestly I hate Bum Bum! It kills my knees!
  • msgremmy
    Options
    How was everyone's weekend? Which workouts did you guys do?

I did High and Tight and Cardio Axe and then Sculpt. I just don't like Sculpt, but High and Tight has grown on me. Thank god for the timers in the corner of the screen-- it motivates me to follow through and complete each move. It's Sculpt again today. Joy.
  • babymines2004
    babymines2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started Brazil Butt Lift May 7, 2012. I had a few days when I took off due to soreness, but, I have pretty much stuck to the program. I have also been very careful with my diet. I am not going to weigh myself until I'm actually done with the 60 days. Stay motivated, its kinda tough but I enjoy it alot.
  • csimmons0914
    Options
    I want to join, is there a particular link to join the challenge or do you just do the workout?
  • RheneeB
    Options
    Hello Brazilian Butt girlfriends......I have been out of the loop. My father-in-law went through cancer treatments 6 months ago and was given a clean bill of heath. Unfortunately his health was deteriorating over the past month and a week ago we found out that he has brain cancer. It is pitiful to watch him suffer....the radiation is taking it's toll and he is vomiting every day and is too weak and out of balance that he can no longer walk. The doctors are not giving us much hope and to be honest, my husband and are praying that if this is his time...for the Lord to take him quickly and end his suffering. Hopefully things will calm down some and I will be able to join back in on a regular basis but right now it is just too hard for me to work on the daily schedule. I squeeze what I can though.

Hope you are all doing well and staying encouraged.
  • mitzi801
    Options
    love to your father in-law, you and your family at this tragic time...
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    hey all! i have just started BBL yesterday and decided to search for a group of others doing the same program and i found this one! i know you all started a bit earlier than i have, but i would love to join the conversations! bum bum literally kicked my bum bum yesterday, i was jumping all over the place like fool during cardio axe, and tummy tuck killed my abs....but I LOVE IT!!! i actually look forward to working out now, leonardo is great and i cant wait to see results!