Chat & stuff?

Options
courtneymal17
courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
I thought it'd be nice to have a general chat thread? Or not... lol. So yeah, um...hi!

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm about to ask you the most important question of your life.:noway:

What is your favorite type of cheese?
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    mozzarellaaaaa lol
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    One of the biggest problems with mozzarella is that sometimes it can become too chewy!! Now that is not a problem at Soapy Beaker farm inc, our cheeses are all made from the perfect nipple squeezing technique which gives us optimal quality cheeses. Plus where else will you find all 600 and something of the worlds variety of cheeses for the SAME PRICE!! That's right, they are all equal!!

Can you make cheese without milk? No whey!!!!!

cheesefarm.jpg

Lol, its nice to meet you!! I'm Sophie or Soapy ( whichever you would prefer really).!!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    One of the biggest problems with mozzarella is that sometimes it can become too chewy!! Now that is not a problem at Soapy Beaker farm inc, our cheeses are all made from the perfect nipple squeezing technique which gives us optimal quality cheeses. Plus where else will you find all 600 and something of the worlds variety of cheeses for the SAME PRICE!! That's right, they are all equal!!

Can you make cheese without milk? No whey!!!!!

cheesefarm.jpg

Lol, its nice to meet you!! I'm Sophie or Soapy ( whichever you would prefer really).!!

I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MAKES ME LOVE YOU MORE MY CHEESE PARTNER!! Promoting the business in the message boards, not THAT is a great partner!!!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Feeling sleepy after your Olympian challenges? Try our new ENER-CHEEZE! Packed with the caffeine equivalent of 2 espresso shots per ounce! It's delicious and energizing!!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    Catniss, when is ENER-CHEEZE going to be ready to hit the market?? I know I am ready to replace my morning coffee with a nice cup of melted enercheeze!! now who's with me???
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I was going to come on here and say hi... But I dont like cheese, so I have nothing to add!!

Now icecream on the other hand....!!
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    I was going to come on here and say hi... But I dont like cheese, so I have nothing to add!!

Now icecream on the other hand....!!

yeah idk wtf happened either lmao
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So....sophibee92 and becca_daniel deleted their MFP accounts (or were kicked off?).....

Not sure what all the cheese chatter was about, but let's take back this thread!
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    sounds good to me lol
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    We're both still here and doing the challenge!!!!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    Yes, we are both still here!! We apologise for talking about cheese, it is just a personal joke between our team. We are honestly 100% committed to this challenge, and me and Becca committed to beating each other ☺
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Yes, we are both still here!! We apologise for talking about cheese, it is just a personal joke between our team. We are honestly 100% committed to this challenge, and me and Becca committed to beating each other ☺

yes yes.. from now on we will keep out cheese talk to our team thread.. apologies